💜 Anger

A/n pov:

When Jungkook showed the screen and asked him the question. Tae stared at the screen with a blank face. He can't believe that jungkook's attitude changed towards him just because of this picture.

Jungkook: Fucking answer me Kim Taehyung. What business did you have with this guy?

Jungkook raised his tone a little as he glared at tae.
Tae kept quiet. He kept telling “he is drunk tae, don't panic”. It was the first time he sees jungkook like this. Is this because of alcohol?

Jungkook: Why are you keeping quiet? The things I heard about you? Is it true? Are you quiet because I found out?

Tae: W-what what are you talking hyung?

Tae asked gulping the pain that formed in his throat.

Jungkook: Don't act like you don't know

Jungkook said harshly. And tae didn't like the way jungkook spoke. Is he the same jungkook with who he fell in love? Is he the same person who he thought so high? Is he the same person who called him an angel and showered him with love? Who he planned his future with?

Tae: k-kookie it must be a misunderstanding. Let's talk tomorrow you aren't in your right mind now.

Tae said getting up from the bed.
But jungkook let out a humourless chuckle.

Jungkook: “ you are great hyung anyone would love to date you”

Jungkook mocked the words that he heard from the recordings that a certain person showed him.

Jungkook: I wasn't enough for you? What did I not give you? Huh? You would love to date that guy?

Jungkook asked as tears started to form in his eyes. And tae began to get annoyed and angry. Someone has said shit about him to jungkook and he has a small idea of who it could be.

Tae: You are asking me what you didn't give me? Really!! you are asking me this stupid question?

Tae asked angrily. It's been 2 weeks since jungkook spoke to him properly and here he is asking him what he didn't give him. Tae grabbed jungkook's collar.

Tae: you know how long it's been since we had a good conversation? Huh? Tell me how long? Don't talk like you gave me the whole world jungkook.

Tae yelled frustrated. He is frustrated and angry with jungkook's attitude. He doesn't care about him all these days but when he knew he spoke to some guy he is getting angry without knowing what happened fully.

Jungkook: so it's true? Just because I was busy you can whore around? So areum was not wrong!!

Tae's eyes widened at the words that jungkook used. Whore around? Is that what jungkook thinks about him? Or is he drunk talking. Even if he is drunk he shouldn't be saying shits like this.

Jungkook: speak Taehyung just because I'm busy you can who-

*slap*

A harsh slap landed on jungkook's cheek. Angry tears fell from his eyes. He never thought he would do something like this. He felt humiliated. He isn't a whore.

Tae: Who are you calling a whore? Fricking say that again I'll cut your tongue out.

Tae said angrily.

Tae: I won't forget this jungkook!!
I will never!!

Tae said harshly wiping his tear.

Tae: you'll regret what you said, bastard.

He said angrily and walked out of the room. Jungkook stood frozen in his place. He thought tae will cry and ask sorry but that didn't happen.

Tae angrily walked towards his room and saw hamzy sleeping peacefully hugging his pillow. He slowly walked near and sat on his bed. Tears flowed from his eyes.

Tae: w-whore? Am I a whore like he said?

He whispered. He will not stay here anymore. He took his bag and started to pack his things. Just the things he brought when he came here. The things his hyung's brought him, he didn't want anything that's from jungkook.

Tae: she really did what she said. How can someone be so shameless and go around for money?

He mumbled angrily and stuffed his things into his bag. He was so into packing his stuffs that he didn't see jungkook opening the door.

Tae: And this bastard believed her lies how great? He didn't even have a little trust in me.

He said as he searched for his plushies.

Jungkook: W-where are you going?

Jungkook asked nervously. He heard what tae was mumbling while packing.

Tae: To whore around!!!

He replied. And continued searching for a few more things that were missing.

Flashback~

Tae was waiting for jungkook at a cafe he told to wait. He said he will be there at 1.30 so that they can have lunch together. But it was 2 o'clock but tae still waited for Jungkook. Hoping he would arrive. But time passed but there was no trace of jungkook. He pouted and took his new phone and called jungkook.

The number you're trying to reach is  either switched off or not reachable please try again later~

Tae thought to wait for a minute and go away if jungkook is not arriving. But after sometimes a person sat opposite to him. Tae gave a boring look at the guy.

Tae: Hyung how many times should I tell you I'm not interested in dating anyone.

Tae said.

Yuta: no tae I just saw you sitting here for a long time. So I thought to give you company.

The guy said with a smile. Tae sighed and nodded. Yuta was one of the guys who proposed to him and got rejected.

Yuta: why tae? Why can't you accept me? Am I not handsome? Not rich enough? Why don't you like me back? Do you think I'm not capable of taking care of you? Tell me why, please?

Yuta asked with so much pain in his voice. Tae was taken aback by the sudden questions.

Tae: Hyung it's not about you. It's about me. I already love someone hyung. I'm head over heel for that guy. And I was in love with him from a very young age. You are great hyung don't think so low about you. Anyone would love to date you.

Tae said with a small smile looking at Yuta who smiled back.

💔