💜 family dinner

Jin's pov:

I told jungkook to leave with hamzy. After jungkook left I looked around the room only to see purple. I was not even surprised. Mom asked me if tae still liked the color purple, and all I said was a yes and now I see purple everywhere.

Tae: Hwungie do ywu like dis rwoom.

He asked smiling brightly,

Jin: yes baby I like it very much, come let me give you a warm bubble bath.

I said and pulled him inside the bathroom,and once again all I saw was purple. Aish mom must be kidding me. Its not her fault tho, tae is the one who is obsessed with the colour.

I filled the bathtub with warm water,after filling the tub i dropped a pearl bomb bath

I filled the bathtub with warm water,after filling the tub i dropped a pearl bomb bath. Tae was watching it fizz and swirl until it dissolved completely. I made tae sit in the bathtub after helping him remove his clothes. After getting into the tub he became naughty and started to splash the water. This made my clothes wet like usual. See i told you tae is a naughty little. He behaves himself only when he is sad or only when he wants a reward.

Jin: tae don't do that baby.

I said in a strict tone. He ignored me and continued splashing the water and wetting his hair and my clothes. I sighed,

Jin: Tae if you don't want strawberries you can play with water how ever you want.

I said and he immediately stopped splashing and looked at me with big doe eyes. I mentally smirked. I know this will work.

Tae: Hwungie taetae swtop taetae swtop.

He said and held his hand up from the water, with a cute pout. I laughed a bit at his face.

Jin: Good boy. Now let's get you cleaned.

I said and took a loofah and started scrubbing him gently. As I did that he started to sing bath rhymes that he usually sing while having a bubble bath. The rhymes go like:

I jump in the water it's time to get all clean. I'll be the cleanest kid you ever seen. The soap and the bubbles are filling up the tub. I jump in the water and scrub scrub scrub.

He sang with broken words while I was scrubbing his back. After getting him cleaned I warapped him with a clean white bathrobe and took him out And changed his clothes. After that I took a towel and started to dry his wet hair he whined and didn't let me dry his hair cause he hates it.

Tae: H-hyw-ngie  d-don.

His voice came out muffled and broken. He tried to push my hands away from his head. I stopped and glared at him.

Jin: what did I tell you tae. Not to splash water. Didn't I say it.

He pouted and looked down.