💜 Farmhouse

A/n pov:

Time skip~

Jungkook was still waiting anxiously, outside the hospital room for his baby angel, third time, it was the third time that he was in the same damm situation, having tae inside the hospital room. Why? Why does it have to be his angel every time? He didn't do any harm to anyone! Then why does god put him in danger every single time?

Jungkook didn't even realise that tears were flowing from his eyes, yuta who was sitting next to him was shocked to see it and felt very bad for the raven.

Yuta: He's gonna be fine Mr Jeon, Tae is very strong by will.

Yuta tried to comfort Jungkook who sniffled and shook his head.

Jungkook: T-this is not the first time I'm in this situation. My tae and my b-baby always end up in some danger.

Jungkook mumbled almost inaudible, his heart was aching, thinking that if he was close to tae at that time, he would have prevented this. he was prayed that the two should be safe.

Jungkook: Tae was so p-pale, he didn't r-respond to me. I'll lose my mind if something h-happens to them.

Jungkook said as he harshly wiped his tears.

At Jeon's mansion~

The Jeons were back at their mansion along with Jennie and a certain someone. Jennie and the girl were holding eye contact with each other. Eyes holding so many emotions. And Lisa who was present there didn't like the emotions. It scared her.

Mi-young: You were the one who accompanied tae to the hospital right?

Mi-young questioned making the girl nod and wipe off the tears that gathered in the corner of her eyes.

Mi-young: Your name?

She asked staring at her.

Sarah: Sarah, Lee Sarah.

She mumbled and they nodded.

Ara: Do you know Jeon Jungkook?

Ara questioned

Sarah: I know Mr Jeon but he doesn't know me.

She replied with almost no emotion in her voice.

Ara: Then Why did you tell that my son had sex with you 4 months back? Is it true?

Ara questioned, everyone, heard the girl talking about Jungkook on the recorder tae had, so they were soon to recognise what would have happened after tae heard it.

Sarah: It's not true, Mr Jeon have no idea about me. I was told to create rumours about him so I did.

Sarah replied honestly.

Ara: who? Who told you to do that? And why?

Ara asked with a small frown

Sarah: I have no idea why they told me to do that, ma'am. But the person who told me was Areum from our university.

Sarah replied and her voice showed pure hatred for that particular girl. And everyone noticed it.

Mi-young: you sound like you hate her, and there must be a reason behind you doing things for her. What is it?

Mi-young questioned.

Sarah: Jeon Hamzy. She told me she'll harm Jeon hamzy if I don't do what she says. 2 years back she used my mom's name to threaten me, but since they killed my mom already they began to use Hamzy's name to get me to do things.