💜 bubble beard

A/n pov:

After breakfast, Mi-young called Jin and told him to drop by their mansion to discuss something with him and he agreed with that and told her he will be there. After an hour Jin and namjoon arrived and now was sitting in the hall with everyone after greeting them.

Ara: Jinnie listen carefully and answer. Lily you too.

Ara spoke, her voice was laced with seriousness making them frown.

Ara: Mi tried to find something that would put lina behind bars but we didn't get anything that much, but then when we did some background check we found that Lina has another daughter. to be exact she had twins. Do you know anything about the other one?

She asked eyeing them both making them gulp nervously looking at each other. Everyone else stared at the two with questioning eyes.

Jin: w..we don't know anything.

Jin sutured making it evident that it was a lie. Lily mentally facepalmed. She was about to say something but their doorbell rang.
A maid went and opened the door letting yoongi, jimin and hobi.

Ara: welcome boys and how was the trip to Tokyo?

She asked and got a good from the three males.

Lily: you'll went to Japan??

Lily questioned with wide eyes

Jimin: yes mom but why are you so shocked?

Jimin asked raising his eyebrows, knowing exactly why she was like that.

Lily: Noo I was just surprised!! And tae missed you so much chim and even Hamzy was asking for you every single day.

Lily changed the subject which was obvious to others.

Jimin: I was so worried about my taetae I left him behind all by himself!! After this, I'm gonna meet him and shower him with cuddles and kiss. And I bought a lot of toys for my hamzy baby too.

Jimin said with a smile making everyone smile too.

Jin: Tae was angry too. He made a new friend when you were away.

Jin said making jimin pout.

Jimin: He can make a thousand friends but he will not make anyone his soulmate.

Jimin said with a proud smirk and jin rolled his eyes at the blonde's confidence.

Ara: Ok now back to the discussion everyone!!! Yoon you lazy ass don't fall asleep!!

Ara shouted making yoongi flinch and sit properly rubbing his eyes making all of them laugh.

Hobi: These few weeks hyung has given up his precious sleep for this mission.

Hobi said rubbing yoongi shoulder.

Jin: Mission!!? What Mission in Japan??

Jin asked alarmed.

Namjoon: Jinnie why are you so nervous!? And you too aunt are you two hiding something from us?

Namjoon questioned and both shook their head in all directions feeling like a deer caught in headlights.

Jung-hoon: honey are you hiding something from us? You too know how much we are trying to get something against lina? Huh? Just tell everything that you know! No time to play around.

Jung-hoon asked firmly to make her open her mouth.

Yoongi: Mom dont try to hide anything.. We met her.

Yoongi spoke making her eyes widen not only hers but jin's too.

Jin: Yoongi what are telling? D..did you'll meet her? I..is she is she good?