💜 bubble bath

A/n pov:

Another 3 weeks passed at Jeon's mansion And jungkook is spending a lot of his time with tae and hamzy the whole 3 weeks. He cleared his schedule and decided that Tae and hamzy were important to him. But Tae was being a total brat to him. Like really testing his patience. He isn't listening to one thing jungkook is saying and always give sassy answers to the question asked. And tae has not slipped into his little space. He was stubborn not to slip just because he didn't want to give in and seek jungkook's warmth and love, He was scared that once again jungkook may make him feel happy and suddenly leave him again. He isn't ready to be unloved again. To be left alone like before. So He's keeping his distance so that he doesn't get sad once again by jungkook.

Jungkook: Tae!!! How long are you going to stay inside it's been more than an hour you're breaking your rule again.

He said annoyed. Tae was inside the bathroom, for more than an hour and jungkook has no idea what he was doing inside for so long. And tae on the other hand was having a very peaceful bath playing with bubbles which were created by his favourite strawberry flavour shower gel and splashing water and giggling to himself.
When he heard jungkook's voice suddenly he flinched. And that's when he realised he was too long inside the bathroom.

Tae: Am I annoying him too much? No right?

He whispered to himself nervously biting his lower lips, the other times he annoyed jungkook purposely but this time he didn't realise the time.
He immediately got up from his tub and shivered at the cold, and searched for his bathrobe to wear.

Jungkook: Taehyung are you sleeping inside, give me an answer if you don't want me to break the door.

He heard jungkook saying.

Tae: y-yeah yeah I'm not sleeping. And what are you doing here? Huh? Didn't I tell you not to come here? Do I have to complain to my hyungs?

Tae asked trying to act all tough. But God knows how much he was shaking inside.

Jungkook: oh you want to call hyungs now? Can I tell them that you've been inside the bathroom for more than an hour? Huh? Wait let me call jin hyung now. Let him come here and tell who is right.

Jungkook snapped angrily taking his phone to call jin. Tae is getting on his nerves nowadays that it started to worry jungkook if he going to get angry at him and do something which he's gonna regret later. Jungkook wants tae to slip into Little space and release his stress but tae isn't ready to do so and it's started to irritate jungkook. Tae is stressing himself and started to be bratty to jungkook since he isn't able to slip for whatever reason.

Jungkook: Do you want me to call him and tell him how bratty you are? How bad your behaviour is? Huh? Will he be happy hearing it?

Jungkook questioned him. Jungkook's tone was harsh and frustrated. Jungkook was frustrated because tae was not letting him touch him, kiss him, hold him like before. Tae said he'll give jungkook another chance but tae was not even letting him near then how will he be able to show how much jungkook loves him.

Jungkook: Answer me!! Where did your bratty mouth go now?

He asked Not getting an answer.

Tae: H-hyung I can't find my bathrobe.

Tae finally gave in and said in his small voice laced with nervousness. There wasn't a reply from the other side for a while.

Tae: K-kookie hyung can you get me my bathrobe?

He questioned, his mission of being tough long forgotten and now his voice was small and requesting. but again he didn't get an answer.

Tae: H-hyung??