💜 surprise

A/n pov:
Jin reached his place with Lisa, Rosé and Ara. They got out of the car and walked toward the door, Jin carried Ara's luggage whilst Lisa and rosé looked around the place. Jin rang the doorbell and, within a few seconds, Jimin opened the door. Ara smiled sweetly at Jimin that he returned.    Though he couldn't figure out who it was.

The lot entered Jin's living room, as they observed yoongi sleeping peacefully resting his head on Hobi s’ shoulder. And Namjoon was reading a book which he found in Jin's room. When Hobi saw Ara he immediately got up making yoongi fall on the couch but Yoongi continued sleeping on the couch, which made Lisa and rosé laugh. Hobi was shocked to see Ara, they told him that she was dead but seeing her alive he didn't know how to decipher such a moment. He tapped yoongi to wake him up when yoongi woke up his eyes landed on Ara standing in front of him. For one second yoongi thought that he was In some horrendous ghost movie or some reincarnation shit, but when Ara spoke

Ara: Namjoon, yoongi how are you'll?

She asked making them alarmed.

Namjoon: A-aunt how come you-

He asked with wide eyes. He can't believe that she was alive all this time. They both stared at Ara for a minute without saying anything.

Ara: Aren't you'll happy that I'm alive?

She asked with a pout.

Namjoon: Ohh Aunt don't get me wrong. You were supposedly dead for year's and, now you are in front of me, talking to me, I am surprised. But I do miss you a lot

He said and hugged her. Ara hugged him back with a wide smile. Yoongi was still frozen in his place not knowing what to do.

Ara: Are you not gonna welcome me yoonie?

She said snapping yoongi out of his frozen state. He too came forward and hugged her. Which made Ara very happy.

Yoongi: I- I can't believe this. But how?

He said with a surprised smile. Then yoongi and Namjoon's attention turned towards the two girls behind Ara. Ara noticed that and spoke.

Ara: They are my daughters, and I have a son too.

She said smiling. Which shocked them even more than they already were. And lots of questions clouded their mind. They were so confused and just stared at Ara.

Ara: I know you will have a lot of questions in your mind. I'll answer them all, but first,  I need to thank you two for being with Kook and treating him like your brother.

She said with a grateful smile.

Yoongi: He is very annoying and rude, but still he is our bunny.

Yoongi said with his gummy smile while Namjoon nodded his head with his dimple smile.

Then his attention turned towards Jimin and Hobi.

Ara: Hoseokie Thank you very much for saving Tae, and Jiminie Thank you for being there for him always.

She said. Whilst Jin couldn't help but think about the reason for her to come from the US. I didn't even tell her about that yet, how come she knows everything that's happening here? They didn't even introduce themselves. How does aunt know them? Ara noticed the confused look on Jin's face and so she spoke.

Ara: I know everything that is happening here, sweetheart.

She said with a smug smile.

Jin: what? Jin asked aghast but before he could utter anything,  Ara quickly diverted her attention to the rest.