💜 bonding

A/n pov:

Jeon's whole family were seated in the big dining room. The Table was filled with appealing food for the new guests, The boys and the Jeon couple. Jungkook wanted to sit with tae but he couldn't since sang-hoon ran behind tae as soon as he came from the kitchen. Jimin tried to catch him but he sneaked professionally. He won one of the bets. Bet number one was to sit next to Tae. And sang-hoon won it. The other side tae made hamzy sit and next to hamzy Jimin and his boyfriends sat. Unfortunately, Jungkook had to sit next to Sang-hoon Jungkook luck was so bad that the person whom he wanted to avoid sat straight in front of his face next to Jungkook Namjoon and jin sat. On the opposite side the Jeon couples, Ara, Mi-young, lisa, rosé and Ji-hoon sat. Everyone we're eating dinner with little chit chat. Tae placed a plate that had a little portion of Japchae with veggies and gave hamzy a kids chopstick so that she can learn to use it. He thought of feeding the dumpling soup once she finishes the plate.

Jungkook pov:

That sneaky brat!!! He ran before the count down. Is he going to win the other bets too? What no Jungkook!!! What are you thinking? You are born to win. But that's not in my hands. I don't know what that brat is going to do to make tae feed him. And why she has to sit opposite to me. Whatever she does I'm not going to forgive her. I hate her for choosing her family over me. Didn't she think about me? She had me Just because dad wanted me? So she was faking everything? She told that she loves me the most but they were all lie.

A/n pov:

He stared at Ara for a while and diverted his attention to his food.
He didn't want to dwell in those thoughts. The more he thought about it the more it hurt him. He was Just started eating silently.

Rosé: Oh my God tae, This is so yummy!!!

She said while having another spoon of dumpling soup which tae made.
Tae blushed at that when everyone looked at him.

Tae: Thank you noona.

He said.

Jimin: Hyung have a spoon and tell how is it.

He said and fed hobi who was next to him.

Hobi: Hmm, it's so tasty.

He said after tasting it.

Jimin: Hyung I too helped tae with cooking.

He said with a proud smile, tae smiled at that.

Ji-hoon: ohh yeah hobi hyung he helped tae by injuring the dumplings.

He said making everyone laugh.

Jimin: I added flavour to the soup you little bitc- bitter gourd.

He was about to curse but quickly corrected himself. Ji-hoon and Jimin were close friends and dance mates so it was a normal thing for them to roast each other.

Tae: Chim

Tae warned Jimin who gave a nervous smile to tae.

Sang-hoon: Taetae can you feed this soup it's hot.

He mumbled shyly. Tae smiled at the cute boy's request. Ara, Mi-young and the twins were shocked at the request. Even when Sang-hoon was sick he never let his moms or his siblings feed him. He always refuses to eat by saying ‘Im not a baby mom I can eat by myself’  but here he was requesting tae to feed him. Jungkook on the other hand was praying that tae should not feed him. But tae was ready to feed sang-hoon after making sure the soup was not hot.

Jungkook: w-wait tae let me feed him, you can feed hamzy see she finished her food.

He said as he gave a closed-mouth smile.