💜soulmates

This chapter contains multiple pov's so pls read according to it.......

A/n pov:
Tae and chim walked hand-in-hand to tae's favourite place aka Jin hyung's cafe, where he is allowed to slip into his little space without caring about anything. He is always carefree when he is with his hyung. He loves the attention he gets from his hyung.

Tae's pov:

Chim: so, this is your favourite place..

He asked me a little curious.

Tae: not yet hyung, just come with me.

I said pulling him to jin hyungs office room. It was not even his office room it's more like my playroom.

Jimin's pov:

We entered a room, it was a pink themed room, it had a big round mirror, I wonder why they had it, but I decided to shrug it off. The room was not my type but, I like it. It's kinda cute. It even had a lion plushie, an elephant plushie and other stuffed toys. Tae made me sit on the comfortable couch.

 Tae made me sit on the comfortable couch

Tae: chim wait here, I'll bring my hyung.

He said and ran out.

Tae's pov:

I ran to the kitchen to look for jin hyung.  He was supervising my co-workers. He was back-facing me, so I thought to play with him like usual. I went behind him and closed his eyes with my palm. But I knew he will find me.

Jin: yah!! Taebear I know it's you.

He said after touching my hand which were in his eyes.

Tae: Hyung why can't you at least pretend that you can't find me.

I said in a whining tone. He chuckled at my childish behaviour.

Jin: hahaha ok ok, from next time I'll pretend I didn't know who was it. Is it ok?

I just pouted and he laughed.

Tae: hyung, I brought my best friend Jimin he is waiting for us in the office room.

I said looking at him.

Jin: Is it your soulmate you always talk about?

He asked me with a smile.

Tae: yes hyung, now come on I will introduce him to you. And one more thing, I'm going to tell him hyung.

Jin: tell what tae?

He asked but soon realized what I was saying.

Tae: And hyung please stay by me, I don't want to slip into headspace until I finish what I wanted to say.

He just nodded understanding, Jin hyung may act silly at times but he is very mature. He understands people with just a few words. And always try to solve problems easily but at the same time, he can be extremely sassy too.

Tae: now let's go hyung.

I said pulling him to the office room but he stopped me.

Jin: you go first let me bring him something.

Tae: hyung, he likes cookie dough cake bring him that.

Jin: ok you go now he must feel lonely.

I nodded and went back to chim.

Jimin's pov:

I was waiting for tae and his hyung to come. Meanwhile, I was looking around the room. It had a small bookshelf, the books arranged were looking colourful. I was curious to know what books were, I wanted to take a peek, but I thought it was good to wait for tae to come back. After few minutes tae came back.

Chim: where is your hyung tae?

I asked him he came and sat beside me.

Tae: He will come chim let's wait for him.

I just nodded.

Chim: what are those books tae?
They look colourful.

I asked him pointing to the bookshelves. When I asked him he looked quite nervous.

Tae: o-oh t-they are c-colouring books chim.

He said stuttering,

Chim: oh your hyung has kids? Do they come here often? you never told me anything about them.

Tae: No chim my hyung is still single.

He said not looking at me.

Chim: Then whose books are those?

Tae: Theyareminehyung

Chim: what???

As I was figuring out what he said, the door opened and a tall and handsome man entered, he had two plates in his hands. He placed it on the table and sat next to tae. I think he is Jin hyung tae always tells me about his hyung. After settling he started to speak.

Jin: he said " They-are-mine-hyung ".

I was wondering what he was saying but then I found that he repeated what tae said earlier. And now I'm even more confused. Why would tae have kids colouring books? Does he have kids? Is it the thing he has been hiding from me? Oh God so that's why he never hangs out with me.  If he tells me that was the reason I swear, I will kick him now. My thoughts were interrupted when Tae started to speak.

Tae's pov:

Tae: Hyung let me introduce you first. Chim this is my boss and owner of this place sir kim seokjin.

Jin hyung gave me a death glare and chim was looking confused.

Jin: Tae do you have any last wishes? Or do you want anything to eat before you say goodbye to the world?

He said with the same death glare.

Tae: hyung okok cool, that was just the official intro. Now let me introduce you personally.

Jin: you better do it properly.

Tae: chim this is Jin hyung. He is the person I always talk about at university.

I introduced looking at chim he nodded as I was about to continue Jin hyung interrupted me.

Jin: yah!! stob it, you don't even know how to introduce me. Lemme do it myself.

He cleared his throat dramatically. I just pouted for interrupting me in between my speech.

Jin: Hello, I'm WWH kim seokjin. I am the only handsome hyung of kim taehyung. You can call me jin hyung.

Here we go again with the same wwh thing, what should  I even expect....

Chim:  oh, Hi hyung, I am park Jimin, you can call me Chim, that's how tae calls me. And may I know what is wwh.

Chim spoke smiling at jin hyung.

They had a small chit-chat ignoring my beautiful existence. They were speaking like they knew each other before. But I was very happy that they got along so easily. I was wondering how I am gonna survive with the most dramatic people ever being together. This is gonna be chaos....