💜 Mama's baby

A/n pov:

As tae was angrily packing his stuff, Jungkook stood there with teary eyes. He didn't want tae to leave him.

Tae: I should have just pretended that I didn't know you. It would have been better!

Tae kept mumbling while throwing the other clothes from the closet. He was searching for that one Gucci shirt his chim gifted him. He is not going to leave any of his things here.

Jungkook: T-tae let's talk this out, please.

Jungkook pleaded. Now it was tae's turn to let out a humourless laugh.

Tae: You want to talk now? After calling me names? You believed some women but you don't believe me who you know from birth? You are funny koo- Mr Jeon.

Tae said, still searching for that shirt.

Tae: Ahhh found it.

He said when he found the shirt. He kept that shirt separately and stuffed other clothes back into the closet. After folding the shirt and keeping it safely inside his bag he zipped the bag and sighed. He took the bag in his hand and was about to walk out but he felt Jungkook's hand around his waist hugging him tightly from behind.

Jungkook: please listen, baby, I didn't mean anything I said. Please don't leave.

He spoke softly coming back to his senses.

Tae: Jungkook leave me now.

Tae mumbled sighing. But jungkook shook his head with tears flowing from his eyes wetting tae's shirt. Jungkook once again said to listen to him.

Tae: Did you listen to me jungkook? Didn't I say we can talk tomorrow? It was you who spitted unwanted words at me. Now can you take them back?

Tae asked as tears flowed from his eyes too. He was so much hurt. It felt like his life was some kind of pattern. If he was happy for an hour, he was sad for the rest of the week. When he was happy he can't even enjoy the happiness but think of the sadness that was about to come his way. Funny isn't it.

It was like “oh I was so happy today guess something is going to make me cry tomorrow”. This shit was his life which he is done with. He thought jungkook will not hurt him and show him the love he longed for but guess what? Jungkook was the one who taught him the thing called “hurt”
Because when he was small neither of his parents hurt him. They gave him everything he wanted yet didn't spoil him too much and thought him good manners.

And jin was always whipped for him, so he never in his dream hurt tae intentionally. But jungkook was the one who hurt him from the beginning. Jungkook would always make fake promises to him. but tae never once voiced it out saying that what jungkook was doing hurt him. He let it slide all the daam time.

This time he thought jungkook will not do it, he forgave jungkook and accepted him. He did it wholeheartedly. He didn't bother about their fucked up past. He didn't complain why jungkook wasn't there when he needed him the most.

Jungkook didn't even search for him. It was he who came to jungkook's mansion in the first place. If he had not come to his mansion jungkook wouldn't have thought about him once.

Jungkook: please, I love you.

Jungkook barely whispered, Still back hugging tae tightly. No, he can't let him go. He loved tae a lot  Tae clutched the bag in his hand tightly. Does this sentence mean anything to jungkook? He thought.

Tae: Do you know how much it hurt me? Huh? Do you know how much you hurt me? Leave me hyung... Let me go.
Find someone else who you can trust and give your love.

Tae said softly this time. It hurts to see jungkook cry but he has his own dignity.

Jungkook: Tae I said I can't love anyone else if it's not you. Please I need you. I-i didn't mean what I said. I was blinded by anger.

Jungkook explained but tae was not in the state to listen.

Tae: Listen hyung, I need some time, try to understand me.

Tae said as he removed jungkook's arms from his waist. He turned to face jungkook.

Tae: I didn't take anything from here, if you want to check my bag you can do it now. I don't want to be named a robber too.

Tae said extending his bag with a sad smile.

Tae: And the phone, money and the jewellery you gave it's there.

He said pointing at the table.

Tae: Take care of hamzy baby and you too take care. And don't follow me if you still have some love for me.

Tae said and turned. He didn't have any idea where he is going to go. But he didn't have the heart to stay here anymore. He gave one last smile towards jungkook and was about to leave the room but he stopped in his track when he heard the tiny voice of a little angel.

Hamzy: M-mama dada

Hamzy called. Both Jungkook and tae froze. And suddenly Hamzy began to cry snapping them out of their frozen state. Tae dropped his bag and rushed towards the crying angel. He sat on the bed and picked the crying baby in his arms. Hamzy fisted tae's shirt and began to cry.

Tae: baby see mama and dada are here, don't cry sweets.

He said in his soothing voice cradling the baby in his arms. It seems like hamzy was having a nightmare. Tae touched the baby's forehead and gasped when her body temperature was too hot.

Hamzy: m-mama don l-lweave h-hamshi bwaby.

Hamzy said between hiccups and gasping for air. Jungkook still stood frozen trying to process what hamzy called tae.

Tae: where will mama go leaving my baby? Don't cry angel mama is here.

Tae kept saying to calm her down. In the evening when he said that he was not hamzy's mama she started to cry so he didn't want the baby to cry like that now. It hurts him seeing hamzy cry like this.

Tae: Jungkook don't stand like a rock and get me some water.

He scolded snapping jungkook out of his thoughts. Jungkook nodded his head and ran to get water. Meanwhile, tae managed to stop hamzy's cries. He wiped the ugly tears from her face and kissed her cheek multiple times.

Tae: Hamzy is mama's baby right?

He asked with a small smile, hamzy nodded her head still sniffling a bit with tiny hiccups. Jungkook came back with a water sipper in his hands and gave them to tae. Tae made her drink a few sips of water and gave the sipper back to jungkook. Jungkook stood away since he didn't want to go near his baby with an alcohol smell on him. He was ashamed of himself. He saw how tae gently handled hamzy.

Did he doubt this angel? Called him names? “you are a fucking bastard jungkook you seriously don't deserve him,” his mind told him.

Tae: Jungkook, baby is having a fever, please call hobi hyung and ask what to do, she is burning.

Tae said without looking at jungkook. It was his mistake. Because of him, this sweet angel cried in the evening and now has a burning temperature.

Jungkook nodded his head and took his phone to call hobi.