💜 sang-hoon

A/n pov:

Jin finally arrived at Jeon's mansion and parked the car at the parking. They got out of the car and walked towards the door.

Mi-young: I'm not doing this. I can't face an angry Jung-hoon. Please Baby.

She nervously said facing Ara.

Lisa: Chill mom!! Everything will be fine.

Rosé: Ma are you ok?

She asked looking at Ara who seemed frozen in the place. Jin tapped Ara lightly making her snap out of her thoughts.

Ara: Why are you'll looking at me like that?

She asked when she noticed that everyone was looking at her.

Rosé: I asked if you were okay Ma.

Ara: Yes sweetie, I was just wondering if I should go inside.

Rosé: come on ma it won't be that bad.

She encouraged her.

Jin: I hope so...

Jin mumbled. After a few minutes of standing outside, they finally found the courage to walk towards the door. Jin knocked on the door and waited. Ara hid behind Mi-young and leaned on her shoulder. Lily opened the door and smiled when she saw Jin but then she saw Mi-young, Lisa and Rosé and Gasped.

Lily: Unnie!!! What a surprise!!! Please come inside. Oh my God is that Liz and rose?

She asked excitedly. Lisa and rosé nodded and greeted her. She opened the door and let them in and, that's when she noticed Ara and froze. She thought that she was hallucinating and stared at Ara.

Lily: A-ara Unnie?

She whispered and stood staring at ara.

Jung-hoon: Honey who was that?

Jung-hoon asked as he came downstairs, Lily didn't answer and stood staring at Ara. Jung-hoon saw Jin and smiled at him but later frowned when he saw lily staring at something with a shocked face he turned and looked in the direction and stopped on his track.

Jung-hoon: N-noona? T-this can't be true.

He barely whispered. He can't believe this. No, it can't be true right? Ara is dead according to him then how is she standing here looking completely fine.
He turned towards Mi-young who had her head down not able to face him right now. He felt betrayed. Mi-young looked up only to find a glaring Jung-hoon looking at her.

Mi-young: Y-yah!!! Don't glare at me like that brat you are scaring me.

She scolded but Jung-hoon was having none of it, he still didn't stop glaring. Lisa and rosé were surprised to see their mom stuttering. They have never seen her like this. She was always brave and bold, but here she looked so sad and she couldn't even utter a word, she knew she was at fault.

Jin: Dad, please let them explain. Please let's sit and talk.

Jin butted in at their glaring contest.
Jung-hoon looked at Jin and nodded.
Everyone sat and, Jung-hoon once again glared at his cousin.
Has if he would know all the answers by glaring at her.

Jung-hoon: you better explain.

He said coldly.

Ara: H-hoonie.

She whispered but Jung-hoon didn't look at her.

Mi-young: Jung-hoon it's my fault please don't ignore her. It was me who never let her leave me. It's me who was afraid to lose her again. I almost lost her hoonie. Just imagine seeing your love like a dead person for three fucking months.