💜 pwuppy?

A/n pov:

Hyung-sik brought tae to the hospital that his dad owned. And Sarah was following behind with the puppy basket which had the tiny but fierce Pomeranian. When he was in, he told the nurse to check tae's blood pressure and heart rate and even get his blood samples in case needed. And Sarah was so immersed in checking out the pretty nurse---she's so pretty, she thought. Hyung-sik who noticed the act cleared his throat awkwardly, getting her attention.

Hyung-sik: If you want you can wait here or outside I won't do anything to your Junior, he'll be safe here, and don't worry I'll call for his sister and inform her about him being here.

Hyung-sik said looking at her. But she was still hesitant if she should leave or stay.

Sarah: How do you know his sister? Are you trying to trick me or something? To send me back. Then you cut open him and boom---sell his organs!! Hell no!! I'm not letting that happen to someone so cute!!

Sarah ranted dramatically making Hyung-sik sigh frustratedly.

Hyung-sik: How many crime thriller dramas do you watch a day? Really!? Why would I cut open him and sell his organs!? I'm already rich, I don't need to do that.

Hyung-sik fired back with an eye roll.

Sarah: What do you expect me to think when you said you were going to give this cute pup to a meat shop?

Sarah asked lifting yeontan's basket.
Oh yeah, he did tell her that he'll give that annoying pup to a meat shop.

Hyung-sik: If you want it just take it, I don't care about it! But I swear you'll bring it back in just a day. That little shit is so annoying!

Hyung-sik huffed pointing at the pup basket and the little guy inside the basket had the audacity to growl again. Aish this little doggo just hates him for no reason, maybe because he keeps messing with his dad every chance he gets but he loves to tease his stepbrother so much, that's so much fun to see yuta lose his temper.

Sarah: Really? Can I take him home?

Sarah asked with shining eyes thinking that Hyung-sik told her to take the little pup home for real. Even if she'll get her ass beaten by her mum, she doesn't really care. But before she could dream of taking the pup, home and dressing him up with her new pet clothes designs, the basket was snatched from her hand by the young doctor.

Hyung-sik: My brother would surely kill me with his bare hands if he comes to know that I gave away his precious pup!

Hyung-sik cried out in panic. He isn't lying though, yuta would surely kill him if he does something like that, and Sarah sulked when her hopes were crushed. And Just then the Nurse who checked tae informed Hyung-sik.

Hyung-sik: Give the blood samples to the lab and get me the report as soon as possible.

Hyung-sik said with authority in his tone and the Nurse nodded and left with a bow.

Sarah: You could have been a little polite to her.

Sarah mumbled looking in the way the Pretty young woman left and Hyung-sik had to roll his eyes again.

Hyung-sik: That's my usual professional tone with everyone, now will you excuse me to call and inform his family?

Hyung-sik questioned making her sigh and nod.

It was almost past lunch time but here Lisa and Jennie were sitting in a fancy restaurant in a private area which was only meant for VIPs. Jennie was sitting there awkwardly looking around feeling completely out of place. She doesn't remember coming to such a rich place before. And when she sees the menu her eyes widened in shock, she should probably sell a kidney to have a meal here. It's hella expensive.