Chapter 2

It's 2 am. And I'm just laying here in bed. Thinking about that kiss. I really really liked it. I never kissed my ex like that. Not once. And it wasn't even that big of a kiss, ya know? But that feeling.. i tossed and turned. I went to bed earlier than everyone else who stayed up drinking more, and yet, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one awake in the house. I groan at my inability to sleep and get out of bed, heading to the kitchen to grab some water.

     The floors creaked under me but only slightly and the light in the kitchen was on. I walked into the Green polished brick walled room and of course with my luck, she was in there. I stopped for a moment, watching her on her phone with her legs crossed on the chair.

      She looks up and puts her phone down quickly, "hey."

     "Oh hey.. i thought i was the only one up." I say crossing the kitchen counter where she sat at and opening the fridge to grab a bottle.

     "Yeah me too." She says. "And about earlier.."

      "Yeah?" Shocked at how quick and upfront she was, i start to compile answers in my head for what i know is coming.

      "How was it?" She asks me a concerned expression on her face, worry a bit.

     "I'm confused." I don't even bother lying to her. "I've never felt... a kiss like that before. It kinda confused me honestly."

     "Do you wanna do it again?" She asks me, obvious that she does too.

     I jump at the offer and speed walk to her side of the counter. She's almost as tall as i am while she's sitting. I nod my head as soon as i get infront of her and she pulls me in, not wasting a single moment. As soon as she kisses me i fall deep under her spell. I melted under her trance and felt her hands Pull me in closer by my waist.

    "Sit on my lap." She whispered against my lips.

      I let my body relax as i lowered myself onto her and felt her adjust a bit under me, but, through all of that our lips never departed. I put my hands behind her neck and pulled her in closer to me. the kiss got deeper with every second that went by and i don't know how we got here but suddenly she's tracing my neck with her tongue and light kisses. I grab her cheeks before i let out a moan and slow it down to a deep breath before i continue on with kissing.

     I pull myself back after a few minutes, trying not to go too far before i can think about things. "I should try to go to bed."

     I hop off her lap and grab the bottle from the counter.

    "Goodnight." She says to me before grabbing her phone and acting as if that didn't just happen.

      I reciprocate the fair well and walk up to my room. Once i shut the door and lay back into bed, I'm in the same position as before. Only now, i have two kisses to stay up thinking about. I mean she kisses like... i don't know. And the way she touches me is so.... fuck, i don't know. And oh my god when she whispered against my lips. FUCK. I DONT KNOW.

My eyes fluttered open to the smell of burning bacon and pancakes. I got up and opened my door to go to the bathroom real quick and freshen up before i put a sweatshirt over my tank top and grab my phone from the room. As soon as i got out i see my friends drinking mimosas with their breakfast. What a way to start the day, i guess.

      "Hey bitch!" Imogen yells after stuffing her face with a piece of her pancake. "Come sit with me!"

      I sit by her side on the island of the kitchen and get handed a plate by Jax. "Has Zara woken up?"

"No, why?" Tabitha asks. "Don't tell me she pulled you in already."

"What? No." I lie. "Of course not. Why... does that happen a lot?"