Chapter 16

We got inside the house and James was cooking in the kitchen. I could vaguely smell  Fettuccine Alfredo and garlic bread mixing in with the sweet floral smell the penthouse already has.I followed Zara up the stairs and into the room next to hers. The first thing i see when she opens the door is the light blue fairy canopy over the twin sized bed and the full shelves of books on each side of the bed. I look around even more to see the vanity desk and a smaller couch on the other side of the bed with a matching glass table right infront of the walk in closet.

     "Is... this for me?" I play around with the canopy. This room is actually so fucking pretty.

     "Yeah, I had James set it up. Like it?" She comes up behind me.

     "Um.. Yeah! I cant believe you did this for me.." I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

     "I was thinking you can use this room to store your things and everything. This will be your room completely, your own safe space, but, you sleep with me at nights."

     "Oh yeah? How much sleep do you really think we're gonna get?" I drag my finger up and down her jawline.

     Zara smirks, pulling me in slowly by the back of my head,"Hopefully not much tonight." She lifts me up and wraps my legs around hers only to lay me down on the bed and crawl on top of me.

     Suddenly our clothes were flying everywhere. It took less than a minute for us both to be in just our underwear. I guess i wasn't the only one touch deprived. She brought her hands down to my boobs while she connected her lips with my neck- biting down hard. i winced in pain and felt a jolt down my body when she brought her hands to my wrists and put them above my head just to keep biting down in different parts switching between biting, licking, and kissing my neck.

   "holy shit." I whisper in pleasure.

     "Sorry, i just missed you." She lifts her head up to look me in the eyes.

    "I like it," I pouted at her stopping, "Keep going."

     instead of going to my neck, she leans down to kiss me on the lips. We flip over so that now shes sitting and I'm straddling her lap. Without hesitation, she disconnects us so that she can spit on her hand and goes back to kissing me. She brings her hands down and slides my panties over with her free hand, using the hand she spit on to rub against my clit. I couldn't help but to release a big sigh of pleasure while we kissed. She picked up her pace slowly, relishing in our connection. I wrapped my arms around her, tightening my grip the faster she goes. She took the opportunity to lift me up and lay me down on the pillow behind us, staring into my eyes the faster she goes, her own jaw dropped just watching me struggle to keep my composure. The moans and gasps filling the room as i finished on her fingers.

     "Jesus fuck," I catch my breath with her fingers still going. I let out a raspy and breathy "Zara."

     "Hey,"she whispers going faster, watching me squirm underneath her with a smile on her face, "It's okay. Let it out, Princess. Cum for me. It's okay."

     My chest rises and falls aggressively, my breathing picking back up as she goes faster, talking me through this orgasm. she grabs my jaw and looks me in the eyes as i try to slow down my movements. She goes faster and faster again and i can feel her knees holding my legs open as i instinctively start to close it from the overwhelming amount of pleasure I'm feeling. I cum once more and this time, when i finish she gets up and kisses my forehead as she takes off her panties and spits in her hand again.

     "What are you doing?" I ask as she rubs the spit on her own clit.

     She picks up my legs and bends them back, folding me over so that i was fully exposed. "Hold your thighs."