Chapter 11

"Welcome back, Ladies." Liam said as we walked through the door while putting his basketball shoes on. "Back so soon?"

     "You'd know what its like to finish quick." Zara replies back, unzipping her boots and putting them to the side.

     "Good one." He picks up the basketball and walks towards the door. "When you guys get in there, can you send out the guys? We're supposed to walk to the courts."

     "You got it." I thumbs him up and let him walk out.

     We walked into the kitchen where everyone was talking. At first they didn't see us, but, once Imogen laid her eyes on me- she knew. She jumped up out of her seat and practically zoomed over to me, whispering in my ear and asking if it happened. I just motioned her to keep quiet and sit back down. I of course told Tate and Jax to go out with Liam and they grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate and walked out. All of us girls started to talk- along with Emmett who we included in our gossip sessions. After about a moment of talking, i leaned over the counter to get more comfortable as Imogen continued to talk about her clubbing experience while we were gone.While she was talking however, Jasmine caught a glimpse of the discreet necklace collar. She shoots me a shocked look, her jaw practically dropped. She looked at me for a couple of seconds before looking to Zara who seemingly already knew what she was looking at. All Zara did was put her pointer finger to her lips and mouth 'Sh' to her then puts her hand on my back and starts rubbing it.

     "Hey guys." Jasmine walks into the living room while Zara and I are cuddling on the couch. She bends down and takes the necklace Zara gave me from under my shirt and examines it. "Soooo, Zara?"

     "What's up?" She tries to act oblivious but i know she knows what's gonna come up.

    "Not much. Just chillin' with my girlfriend. What about you? What are you up to?"

     "Mmhm.. Just girlfriend or does she get a little... special treatment?" Jasmine sits on the arm of the couch.

     "I don't train and tell." Zara winks.

     "So she is your sub? I'm not crazy?" Jasmine lets go of my necklace.

     "You know about... that side of her?" I ask looking up at Jasmine.

     "Please without me she'd have no one to bounce punishments off of. I'm a domme too."

     "Really? How many subs do you have?" I am curious. Everything is so new to me and I'm the type of person who when i get into something new, i like to know everything that i can.

     "Not as many as this pro here, but, a few. Girls and guys." She looks down at me, "Why? Curious?"

     "Would i ask if i wasn't?" I get snarky. It's natural.

     "Looks like we've got a brat on our hands." Jasmine jokes, running her hand through my hair.

     "You have no idea." Zara looks up to her and gives her a "go for it" head nod.

     Suddenly i feel my head being pulled back and forced to look up-not by Zara this time. Jasmine looks down at me, her dirty blonde hair being tucked behind her ear. She strokes my cheek in soft motions.

     "You know, you should really watch your manners, Princess." Zara wraps an arm around my waist and then up around my throat. "I thought we talked about this earlier. Maybe you're gonna be more difficult to train than i thought."

     Jasmine grips my hair tighter, pulling my head further back, "Has she been bad? Maybe you ought to teach her a lesson Zara. You've always been far too gentle with your subs. Maybe i can help break her in."