Chapter 9

It's been a week since we officially started our relationship. Everything has been going amazing. I learned a lot about how to treat and please her and make her happy and she's figured out how to care for me. I've never really considered myself needy or clingy or touchy really but maybe it was because i wasn't thinking of her. Now even when shes gone for a minute i miss her. This is all happening so fast- I didn't think I'd submit to her so easily. Today's the day we're supposed to discuss if we should go any further and whether or not I'm ready to spend the night at her place as a 24/7 sub. I'm honestly so nervous because she told me last night that we had to talk when I woke up in the morning and here i am- Awake. I got up to brush my teeth but that was about it. I'm too scared to leave my room.

"Princess?" I hear her call me from outside of the door.

"Yes?" I shout out.

"Can i come in?" She asks me.

I mumble a 'fuck' under my breath, "Yeah come on in." I say as she emerges from behind the door and closes it.

"Ready to talk about it?"

"As ready as ill ever be." My heart is beating into my throat right now. I sit up in my spot against the pillow but she walks up to me and instructs me to sit up so that she can sit behind me and wrap her arms around me. I'm hesitant at first to speak first,but, i know that's what she wants. "So?"

     "How do you feel about it? Are you ready for the next step?" She's tracing her fingertip up and down my arm. She knows that makes it so hard for me to think.

"I am.. How do you feel? Have i been good for you?" I worry about her happiness the most.

"Yes, baby. you've been perfect. Does this mean tomorrow i can take you to my house for a night?"

I inhaled deeply before i respond, "Yeah. I'm nervous though."

"Don't be. Ill take care of you. You wont have to worry about anything, Princess." She kisses the top of my head and holds me even tighter.

I don't know what it is, but, i feel safer with her. It's crazy to think that literally almost two months ago, We didn't even know each other. Now, im here calling her my girlfriend and letting her pick out what i wear and eat. I have to admit, i do love it when she calls me Princess. It's just so fitting for our dynamic and it makes me feel all bubbly and warm inside- although everything she does makes me feel like that. I'm trying to figure out what else i might need to do for her. It only sucks that when i go back home for a week we wont be able to talk much because ill be so busy trying to get everything out of there. But, still i have her for the next month and after that so i think we'll be good.

The next day came and i woke up in my bed- with Zara next to me. Usually she wakes up earlier than me but i finally beat her. It's only 8 am and I wanna get the day started and eat something before she does wake up. I walk out and get myself situated in the bathroom, then i go out into the kitchen and make a bowl of oatmeal and walk into the living room to sit with Tabitha.

"Look who's up early." She turns the tv down and turns to me, "You ready for your vacation inside of your vacation?"

"Yeah." We had told them we were going back to her place for a night because she had to handle some work stuff and that i was coming to keep her company, we just didn't say what kind of company I'd be keeping her. "Have you ever been to her place?"

"No actually- none of us have except for Jasmine maybe,but, usually she comes to ours or she meets up with us. We've offered to pick her up or get her for hangouts but she never lets us." Tabitha shrugs.