Chapter 28 part 1

I look up at Jas who has the most mischievous grin on her face. I can feel my heartbeat picking up as both of them start to get a little more touchy with me. I slowed down my breathing to make it seem like I wasn't as nervous or as turned on as I already was, but, with their hands all over me, covering every inch of my body, I know they can tell. Zara leans into me, connecting our lips after agonizing torture apart. I pull her down so that she was directly on top of me, Jas moved her hair to the side so she could see our lips, but, that didn't last long because after a few seconds she moved her lips from mine to the nape of my neck.

     My chest rose slowly with every breath that I took. I opened my eyes to see Jas biting her bottom lip and staring intently at me, noting every reaction I made to whatever part Zara's mouth was focused on- what brought me pleasure, the way my body moved under her, and what sent me into full blown ecstasy. There was nothing Zara did to me that made me feel less than pleased. After she bit down on the right side of my neck, my body jumped up and i was practically grinding against Zara's front. Jas took her free hand and stuck two fingers in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them and sucked. Her jaw dropped and her eyebrows scrunched together as she watched me intently. I can feel her breathing picking up underneath me. Zara bites down even harder this time and I can't help but wince and push her back.

"Ow, fuck, Zara." I rub it with my hand, but Zara grabs my arms and throws them down, smiling as she maintains eye contact with me as she leans back down.

"You can handle it." She whispered against my skin before using her tongue to sooth the spot right before she bites down harder.

I wince once more ,but, Jasmine moves her hand away from my cheek to stop my hand that was coming up to push her off of me and throws it back down once more.

"She said you could handle it." Jasmine's voice is sweet but sadistic now, her pupils dilated as she fiddled around with the hem of my shirt, "Don't tell me you think your goddess is a liar. Is that what you're telling me?"

"No," I whisper out, Zara's tongue once again soothing the burning sessions on my neck softly. But she does it again, only this time, I swear this one's gonna leave a mark. I let out a yelp. "Ow, oh fuck. ZARA!"

"Didn't I tell you that you could handle it." She responds, sitting up in between my legs as she runs her hands down my body and onto my waist.

    "I can.." My voice grows soft and quiet the longer she stares at me- no expression on her face.

    Jasmine lifts my head up with her right hand and leans down to kiss me. Her lips are softer than i had imagined. She's a lot more gentle than I thought she would be. She cupped my cheeks and lifted my head up so she could deepen the kiss. She slid her tongue in slowly. I pulled her head down when she let go of my face to lift my shirt up a little more. Zara gripped my waist even more when I started to slowly grind down against her abdomen.

      "Take your shirt off." Jasmine whispered as she pulled away slowly.

     I do as I'm told, unsure of who to focus on with both of their attention on me. Their energies are so different, It's hard to describe how they're making me feel. It's like I'm protected, but, also incredibly terrified at the fact that they could do anything they wanted to me right now- and I'd let them. Zara unbuttons my pants and takes them off- my underwear with it so that I'm the only one in the room completely naked. Jasmine sits behind me, one leg on the left side of me and the other following my leg draped down on the floor right infront of hers.

     "Wanna watch me play with your toy?" She looks up to Zara as she wraps her arms in front of me and cups my breast over my royal blue bra.

      "Show me." Zara sits back on the couch and rips her own shirt off.