Chapter 29

Zara's POV

     What the fuck just happened? I'm looking down at Blair right now, who legitimately just passed out after telling me something I've been dying to hear. I snap out of my complete state of shock when Jas walks into the room.

     "Hey! I cleaned up a bit in there. Can I grab the clothes real quick before I hop in the shower?" She asks.

     "Uh- um, yeah- in.. In the closet. Take whatever." I respond.

     "For someone who just had a pretty intense threesome, you sure don't seem that happy." She notes.

     "I'll tell you later. After we both shower. You can use the one in the guest bedroom downstairs." I tell her.

     She gives me a thumbs up and goes into my closet to grab her clothes. I look down at the sleeping woman in my bed. The absolute love of my life. I know- i know, its cliche. It's basic, ordinary- but, I don't care. I found her. My favorite person. I mean for fucks sake, she just had a Bdsm threesome with me and my best friend- and from what I can tell, she loved it. I can't help but smile at the peace of mind I feel when I know she's safe and sound. And with me. I walked into my bathroom and start the water to make sure its warm before I go in after picking out my clothes. I know I'm not doing anything for the rest of the day besides taking Jas home so I settled for a pair of white sweatpants and a white sports bra.

     I did everything I could as quietly as I could. Once i hopped out the shower i got dressed, did my skin care a bit. I knew I'd get out of the shower before Jas, so I did what i normally would do when I'm up while Blair sleeps. Instead of coffee, I made her a lavender tea with honey and two scoops of sugar- just how she likes it. I also brought up a pack of two of her favorite cookies and carrots and hummus because I know her- If I don't give her the vegetables, she won't eat it and I'll be damned if my girlfriend doesnt take care of her body even a little bit. I made one last trip downstairs to grab a bottle of water and went back up to leave it on the night stand.

     "You are so in love with her." I turned around to see Jasmine standing behind me in the doorway drying her hair in my oversized t-shirt and shorts.

    "And I'm proud of it." I respond. "Come on, lets go, I dont wanna wake her."

     We walked downstairs together, deciding on sitting in the kitchen for a moment while I grabbed some carrots and hummus for us to snack on and made the both of us some tea as well- although, I had Jas prepare hers herself.

     "So," Jas begins. "Blair's fun. Can't believe she was actually down for the threesome- I couldn't tell if she was being serious or not."

     "Honestly, me either. but, It was fun. If anyone's gonna dom my girlfriend with me, I'm glad it was you." I finish setting up my tea and turn around to place it on the counter so I could face Jas as we spoke.

     "She can handle a lot for someone who just got into this thing, I'm pleasantly surprised at her tolerance."

     "She's had a lot of training." I admit. I trained her a lot more before we got busy, but, things happen and schedules don't always align. I am just glad I've been able to go to bed with her by my side almost every night- would be every night if I didn't travel so much sometimes.

     "Have you told her?"

     "Told her???" I question.

     "That you love her, stupid." Jas responds, blowing on her tea.

    I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I did."

     "And..?"

     "I said it first- a little while ago. She told me just now right before she passed out." I answer honestly. I look down at my tea, blowing before i took my first sip of it.