Chapter 8

Blair's Sub Guide
Rules.
1 obedience. Always.
2 Use titles- Goddess and mistress only.
3 Honesty needs to come first. We need to trust each other.
4 Adequate sleep unless given permission to sleep later

If this reaches 24/7 and sexual

1 Learn positions given to you
2 2 meals a day at the very least, limit excessive snacking. All snacks must be run by me first.
3 One article of clothing allowed on at my house at all times- either shirt or panties, never pants.
4 No cumming without Goddess' permission
5 Collar stays on.
6 No cursing in my house.

Dear Princess,

These rules will be followed- I do not like a sub who can't behave. If you're disobedient, ill have punishments set for you after 24 hours max. I will have full control over you until one of us chooses to terminate the relationship(limits to be discussed) If you move in with me, rules will be added on and we will need to set up more terms to be discussed. Just remember, i will always care for you. I want complete and total honesty- even if you think it's gonna hurt my feelings.

<3

I read it over and over again from the comfort of my bed. I've never been this vulnerable with anyone. I dont even know if i really know how to be good for her. I folded the paper and stuck the letter in my journal. I walked out of the room with the letter still heavy on my mind. I looked around the living room to see everyone still asleep. I didn't wanna wake anyone so i went into the kitchen to start up breakfast for everyone. I turned on some music loud enough to be heard throughout the kitchen. I fixed up everything- keeping in mind what everyone likes. I started with the meats ,like bacon and sausage and made a surplus amount because i know how Jax and Liam eat. Then i made pancakes- both chocolate and plain. I cut fruit up for me and Imogen because we both enjoy them with our breakfast, and i made oatmeal with hints of cinnamon for Tabitha.

I almost finished making the pancakes, when i feel two arms wrap around me causing me to jump up and gasp loudly. I eased into the grasp when i realized it wasn't some stranger breaking in.

"Did you read it?" She whispers in my ear and kisses my shoulder.

"I did." Trying to hide my smile.

"And what do you think about it? Do you understand everything i wrote?"

I turn off the stove and finish the last few pancakes, throwing them onto the plate and turning to face Zara. "I wanna do this."

"Okay then," she grins from cheek to cheek, "You are now my sub-in- training."

In all my excitement i jumped up and started kissing her, her holding onto my wrapping her arms around to get me to sit still.

"Oh god, its 9 am guys." Imogen says in her morning voice.

"If you let me kiss her ill give you your breakfast." I bribe my best friend- even though i know i dont really have to.

"Deal!" She says seeing what i made her. She loved when i cooked for her- she says my pancakes were the best she's ever had.