Chapter 20

It's Friday now. Marks and bruises are fading away now from the night of my disobedience. It was a long long night. She flogged me until i was bleeding under the skin and bit every mark possible on my body. I was sobbing so much, the tears streamed down my face and onto my chest. It didn't even stop there. She kept me tied up there for another two hours alone before she came back in and edged me for like 30 minutes and then forcing me to cum so much i started to cry again. No matter how much i cried and groaned and screamed, she never budged. The look in her eyes when shes hurting me, the smile on her face when i would express pain. And if I'm being honest, i dont think i learned my lesson.

     After she untied me and let me loose, i clung to her. She picked me up from off the ground and wrapped my legs around her, carrying me to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. When she set me down, she grabbed a t-shirt from her closet and helped me put it on. She got in bed with me after she got me some water and something to snack on, letting me lay on top of her while she held me tightly and played with my hair. Zara made sure that i was okay and that i enjoyed it. We talked about what had happened the entire time. I assured her that i loved every second of it and that I'm fine and will be fine once these marks heal. To end it all, she kissed my forehead and told me how good i did and how proud she was of me for handling all that so quickly and we laid there until we both fell asleep.

     "Come get ready!" Zara calls for me while i sat at my desk finishing an assignment.

      "I'm almost done, i promise! Five more minutes pleasseeee." I yell back. she agrees and continues on with her stuff.

I finished my economics homework and shut my laptop after a few minutes of reading it over. I stepped out of my room and went to look for her in her bathroom where she was finishing her makeup. She was wearing nothing but panties and a tank top, and oh boy, did she look amazing.

"Did you see the outfit i laid out for you?" She looks at me through the mirror. I shake my head. "It's on my bed."

I walked out and looked on the edge of the mattress. There i saw a freshly laid out and cleaned Navy blue lace body suit paired with a black skirt and fishnets. I switched outfits quickly, keeping my collar on as instructed earlier by Zara. I take a look at myself in the mirror and satisfied with how cute i look, I go back into the bathroom to show Zara. As soon as she notices my presence through the mirror, she wear a devilish grin on her face and turns around.

      "God damn, if i had known you were gonna look that good in an outfit i picked out for you, I would've done my makeup last." She gestures for me to come closer.

"Well... my makeup's not done.." I lace my fingers at the back of her neck and step on my tip toes to reach her lips for a kiss. Not wanting to ruin her makeup, i slid down, pulling the straps of her tank top down with me, I attached my lips to her right nipple, lightly pinching the left one in between my fingers. The sound of her letting out a moan even after trying to hide it put a smile on my lips even with her nipple in my mouth. She reaches for my free hand and places a light kiss on each one of my fingers, the vibrations of her moans on them are divine. I can't take it anymore.

I moved her panties to the side, immediately encompassing her clit in my mouth and using my tongue to lay gentle strokes onto her clit. I looked up, watching her grip the counter to stay balanced. Suddenly, her moans grew louder and my tongue moved faster. I wanna please her, make her feel good. Knowing it was all because of me? And that I could make her feel this way? That was enough for me. I put one hand on her thigh so that i could pick up my tongue's pace. I can feel her leg start to shake, her hand slamming on the counter from how I'm making her feel.

"Oh, fuck. f-f-fu-" Her voice shaking just as much as her leg is. "Jesus christ, Blair." She manages to whimper out in a whisper.

This only encourages me to go faster, feeling her start to give in and collapse onto my face. She lets out her last few moans and heavy breaths as her body relaxes and i move my face away, licking my lips to savor every drop of her that i could. She looks down at me, wiping away the excess mess she just made on me.