Chapter 10

"Okay, that's enough training for today." She unties my arms and legs from the bed post and lets me fall into her arms. Jesus Christ i need to stop being such a brat. By the time she was done i had marks on my stomach and my throat. I loved every second of it though. She picked me up and fell onto the bed with me still in her arms.

     "You did really good today." She starts to run her hands through my hair slowly.

     "Thank you mistress." I feel her pull her arms from around me and climb on top. "Now I wanna make out with you."

      Without even another word she leans down and crashes our lips together, her knee in between my leg. I dont even try to fight it this time. I want her to make me cum and i make it abundantly clear by grinding down onto her as we kissed.

     "You're getting touchy, Princess. I thought we talked about this." She whispers against my lip, placing her hand on my throat without squeezing.

     I pull back and make sure she's really looking at me- gaining confirmation in her facial expression. "I want you to make me cum. Really this time."

     She smirks. "Okay, Princess. But you know the rules- youre gonna have to beg."

     She starts to kiss down my already undressed body. The second i feel her slippery tongue on my nipple as she squeezes the other. I look down to see her blue eyes staring up at me which just turned me on even more. My head falls back when she bites it slightly and i wince at the pain. A smile appears across her face and she brings her tongue back out to soothe it. She kissed down my abdomen, using her tongue to swirl around inside my belly button. That drove me fucking insane I couldn't help but buck my hips up.

     "Jesus fuck." I moan out, grabbing her head and trying to push her down. It was just so fucking intense i swear i could've cum right there.

     She picks up her head quickly and shoots up in my face, placing her fingers in my mouth and gagging me with them. "Watch your fucking mouth. Princesses dont talk like that."

      "Sorry, mistress. Please keep going." I get out in all of my desperation.

     "I dont know," Zara spits in her hand and starts to rub my clit. "Maybe ill just torture you. After all, Subs who can't watch their language dont deserve to cum, do they?" She teases.

     "Ill be good i promise. I'll watch my mouth- I'll do whatever you want, just please." I whimper out.

      "Everyone says that.. Why should i believe you?" She goes even faster with her fingers.

      I start to lose my train of thought. My head starts to spin as i instinctively grip the sheets below me. "I-"

     "I what? Answer me Princess. Why the fuck.. should i believe you?"

     I try my best to gather my thoughts and answer her but all i can do, is breathily get out. "I promise." As my body sinks down into the sheets trying to get away from her. She's so fucking good at that.

      "Don't forget to ask." She brings her mouth down to my clit and sticks two fingers inside of me.

     Holy shit. "Holy shit." My moans and yelps-trying to catch my breath, fill the room and she uses her free hand to wrap underneath my legs and onto my abdomen. "Oh god, can i cum, Goddess?"

     I feel her lips vibrate "mmhm" onto my clit and she starts moving her tongue even faster. My hips buck up and she follows with her mouth, holding me up from underneath with her hands as she sits up a little to keep connected. I can't think at this point, she kept up her pace even as i tried to move her from off of me. The more i resisted the faster she went and the harder she held onto me.