Chapter 12

It's the last night before i go back home for the week. I'm already dreading leaving Zara. Ive slept with her every night since she asked me out and i know it'll be fine to get some distance and get myself packed up before moving in with her, but, i dont want to. Right now I'm just waiting for her to get back from the liquor store with Imogen and Jasmine and I'm already bored. Tate's been really entertaining though. He's nice to chat with and he's super funny. I think out of all of the guys who I've met on this trip, he's the one who i get along with the most. At first i thought he had sort of a crush on me ,but, he assured me there's nothing here but friendship. He helped me pic out which photos to edit from the park the other day while Zara was gone.

"Those look great, princess." Zara comes behind me while editing in the living room.

"Thank you, Goddess. What are the plans for tonight?" I shut my laptop to talk to her and give her all of my attention.

"I dont know i never asked Anyone." She shrugs to me.

At that, i was curious so i went over to Imogen's room to ask her what she wanted to do. She said tonight should be a night for us all and we should just stay in and have a small little party and to invite the very few genuine friends we met at the party we threw previously. I agreed and that's what we settled with for our last nights of fun and freedom. Jax and Tabitha went to go get snacks for the night while Imogen, Liam, And I picked out all the movies to watch tonight.

     "What did you guys decide on?" Jasmine and Zara asked walking out of the kitchen with some beers. Jasmine handed off two of them to Imogen and Jax while Zara had mine.

     I stand up and reach for it, "Thanks." I go in.

     She pulls it away, "Manners?"

     "What? Just give it." I laugh but she doesn't budge. She just pulls back again and repeats herself.

     I sigh and look down to see the two staring at me with a kind of confused look on their faces. "May i please have the beer?"

      "I'm sorry, hm?" She bends forward and puts her ear towards me.

      I sighed once more showing my inability to take direction without a fight. "May i please have the beer..." I look down again, "Please."

      "Good." She smiles and hands it to me.

     "Thank you." I take a sip and bend back down, putting my hand on her calf.. just to touch her.

     They helped us pick one more movie until Jax and Tabitha came back. They way over did it with the amount of shit they got but who knows.. Tate can fucking eat.

     We waited 15 more minutes until Riley, Holly, and Danny got here. They were the three people we became friends with at the party. At first i was skeptical but they've proven themselves to be some cool ass people. They helped us bring out the snacks and drinks into the living room. I was on my third beer and second shot of the night and I'm feeling a little tipsy. I've been holding onto Zara all night. She's just so comfy.

     "You okay?" she whispers down to me while on the couch.

     "Yeah i just really like being on you.. or under you.. or both." I realize i said that too loud.

    "You've got this one whipped for you, huh?" Holly laughs.

     "It's mutual." Zara shrugs and gets up, "I'm gonna get you some water."

     "What? You're leaving me." I pout.

     "Then come with me, babe." She grabs my arm and wraps it around her own so that i can follow her without having to think too much.