D I O N

I park the car in an empty spot in the car park outside her building and watch as she removes her seatbelt and picks up her bag.

"Thank you." She says.

"It's cool."

She opens up the door, steps out and gives me a small wave as she walks towards the entrance.

Damn, she's beautiful.

Just as beautiful as her name suggests. The way her hips and ass move as she walks, even in the jeans she's wearing. I find myself staring at her retreating figure for a little too long until I can no longer see her through the frosted glass of the apartment lobby.

Ven is so cold towards me, she acts like she doesn't like me but I know she does deep down.
Her stubborn attitude only makes me want to get on her nerves more and watch her squirm at my teasing as she bites the inside of her cheek whenever she's annoyed or mad

I definitely wouldn't call what I have for her a crush. More like mesmerisation and maybe a little lust.

I pull out the parking spot and head back onto the road towards my home.

I reach the house and go to the back of the car and remove the papers and books that I need to mark.

The students in my class are extremely intelligent. Their parents sent them to our school as we're the best and most prestigious private school in the country.
The 9-10 year olds I teach are more advanced than an average 13 year old.

I close up the back and lock the car as I walk to my door with my keys in hand. I open up and head straight to my study to drop my things on my desk.

I make my way upstairs to change out of my work clothes and put on a pair of shorts and a thin black shirt.

I take a packet of pistachios out of the cupboard and head back over to the study to begin marking.

It's been two hours and I'm starving. I drop the pen and walk back over to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.
I make beef tacos and turn on the tv to watch a couple episodes of Black Lighting.

I finish with my food, turn off the screen, wash my plate and tidy the kitchen.
It's almost 9:00 so I head downstairs into my basement. I'd converted the empty space into a gym with a bathroom beside it.

I connect my phone to my speakers and play my gym playlist which consists mainly of Drake, Summer Walker and Bryson Tiller.

After the hour long work out, I enter the bathroom and take a quick shower to wash the sweat off my body.

When I'm done, I head back upstairs to my bedroom, change into a new pair of shorts before turning off the lights and getting into bed.

The next morning, I get up at 5:50 and head to the bathroom to complete my morning routine. I come out and dress myself in a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of black dress pants.
I open my closet to grab my Rolex and match the rest of the outfit with my black dress shoes.

I pack everything I need for the day into my bag and move downstairs to make breakfast. I have two boiled eggs and a slice of toast with a bottle of water.

By 7:00 I'm out the house and I walk to my car, dropping my things in the back seat before I get into the front and drive to the school.