V E N I C E

I shake and twitch against him for the third time as my muscles clench around his dick and carries me off him, placing me carefully on the couch. His cum drips out of me and he grabs his shorts off the floor, running to the hallway.

"Give me a second!" He shouts to the person outside before I hear the door open.

"Thank you."

"No problem sir."

The door closes and I struggle off the couch, limping to the bathroom.

"You good ma?" Dion asks as I pass him in the hallway.

"I'm fine." I close the bathroom door and turn on the shower, stepping in to wash myself off.

A few seconds later, he knocks on the door.
"Venice you sure you okay?" He tries the door pushing at the handle.

"I'm fine Dion." I scrub myself off, washing my vagina with water a bunch of times before stepping out.

"Open the door ma." He knocks again and I wrap my towel around my body before unlocking the door and he grabs my hands.  "I'm so sorry, that was completely accidental. I'll go get you a pill."

"No Dion it's fine. There's a low chance of anything happening, I'm on birth control."

"But it's not 100%. I'll be back." He turns to leave but I grab his wrist.

"And neither is that. Ion wanna take anything that'll make me feel sick or dizzy." I stare at the ground as he stares at me.

"Fine. But if you start feeling weird, we going straight to see a doctor."

I nod. "Could you please bring me my clothes?"

"Of course." He leaves and comes back a couple seconds later with my romper. I moisturise my body before sliding it back on and heading back out into the living room.

Our pizza is on the table and Dion's rewatching the episode he missed. I sit next to him and reach for my food, opening the box.

My stomach whirls as I stare at it. "I'm hungry but I have no appetite." I mumble. "If that even makes sense.

"I'm getting that pill." He stands up and I pull him down.

"No I'm playing, I'll eat." I take a slice of the pizza and bite it.

He watches me as I chew with worry written all over his face. "You can eat Dion, I'm fine." I repeat for the thousandth time.

He sighs and lifts his pizza box off the table, placing it on his lap as he opens it and takes a slice.

I finish half of my pizza before I feel full. "I'm done. I'm gonna go plan for my lessons tomorrow."

He watches me as I close the box, taking it to the kitchen before I head upstairs to my room.

~

The next Wednesday I'm in Mrs Evan's room during the children's lunch, discussing her plans for the fun day next month.

"So Venice I was kinda thinking we could have a huge slip n slide around the back that can fit about 20 students at once. I think that'd cost around $4000 dollars.

"Wait, 4000? How big are you talking?"

"Not how big, how long. I'm talking-the entire grassy area at the back of the school-long." She explains.

"Oh, that's actually a great idea. We could also spend the rest of the money on food stalls and we'll keep up the water theme and get a slip and slide soccer court." I suggest. "The fifth grade boys would love that. And so no one gets hurt, each grade takes turns on it for the entire day."