V E N I C E

I'm excited to see his reaction when I come in with this one. He's rated the other four less than 10. There's no way he'll rate this one the same and that's why I saved it till the end.

I could see the tent forming in his pants when I came out in the one before this one, telling me he didn't really mean the 9 he gave it.

I knock before walking in, telling him to close his eyes. He confirms that they're shut and I walk in.

"Open."

He opens his eyes and and looks me up and down and I watch as they grow wide. This set has a harness detail along the bottom half that completely exposes my pussy and the top half has the same harness pattern, with only two of the small straps covering my nipple as everything else remains exposed to him.

I turn around to show him the back and I shake my ass, staring at his reaction through the mirror.

He's speechless.

I laugh to myself as I turn back around. The tent in his pants has grown even bigger and I take the couple steps over to him, getting on my knees and cupping it with my palm.

I push up slightly and bite his earlobe. "What's wrong Dion? Cat got your tongue?" I whisper as his dick twitches against my fingers.

I unzip his jeans and his erection stands straight in his boxers. "Damn." He leans back on his elbows as I tease the tip of his penis with my index finger.

He closes his eyes and clenches his jaw as I pull off his boxers. His dick is stiff and springs straight up at his stomach.

He curses as I place my hand around him and begin moving it up and down. I lick the pre cum off before I wrap my mouth around his length and begin sucking on him.

He releases a strings of curses as I quicken in speed. His hand comes down over my head and he pushes me further down his shaft.

He comes up into a seating position and pushes the straps holing my nipples to the side and teases it with his thumb as I suck.

I remove my mouth and lick from his balls all the way up to his tip and he groans. I continue pumping my hand up and down as he continues to play with my breast.

I moan as he twists my piercing, sending a wave of desire straight into my nether region.

"Dion..." I moan before taking his dick all the way to the back of my throat and the groan he releases almost shakes the walls.

"Don't stop ma." He breathes out, struggling to keep his control on my nipples.

I suck faster and harder, occasionally spitting on his dick to quicken the pace at which I pump.

He loses strength in his elbows and falls back onto the bed and I climb onto it, sixty-nining him.

He pushes the straps of the bottom half of the lingerie off my pussy and places two fingers in me first.

"Ahhh." My moan comes out muffled as I continue to suck on him.

He pumps his fingers in and out of me for a good minute before he removes them, replacing it with his tongue.

I scream and he lifts his pelvis, using the opportunity to thrust his dick into my open mouth.

I continue to moan and suck him as his tongue laps over my swollen clit.

"Dion!" I drag out his name, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I suck on him faster and and his dick twitches against my cheeks.