D I O N

When we get home, we both head up to our room and change into more comfier clothing before cuddling up on our bed together and watch tv.

Venice rests her head on her pregnancy pillow and I rest mine above her stomach, on her chest, rubbing my growing baby.

She messes around with the remote, trying to choose a show for us to watch and I litter kisses on the part of her belly that pokes out.

"Bae, that feels weird." She giggles.

"Oh my bad." I stop.

"I was just telling you, you don't have to stop." She says. "And you haven't eaten yet. You said you'd get something on our way back from the hospital."

"Im fine, don't worry 'bout me." I glance at her and smile before laying my head back onto her.

"But you haven't eaten anything all morning." She reminds me.

"Mama, I said I'm good. I'll just get some food from downstairs when I'm hungry again." I come up and kiss her.

She kisses me back. "Fine."

I lay my head back down and look over at the tv as she skips past a bunch of Disney movies.

"Let's watch princess and the frog." I suggest.

"Really? You like that?" She sounds surprised.

"Yeah, why not? She's the one black Disney princess there is." I lick my lips. "What? You don't like it?"

"I love it. I've watched it over 50 times I'm sure. I probably know a good 70% of the movie's script."

I laugh. "Really?"

She hums as she presses play.

She really wasn't lying, she knows every line in the first 20 minutes of the movie. She says each sentence as the character says it and I listen in shock.

"Gimme some napkins, quick." She quotes Charlotte with a little laugh.

"You were being serious?" I ask her, finally voicing my thoughts.

"Yep, I'm obsessed with the movie, my older brother used to watch it with me at least twice a week when we were little."

"You have an older brother?" I sit up on the bed with my brows knitted together, even more shocked than I was before.

Damn, she's just full of surprises.

"I have three actually. I'm the youngest and I'm the only girl so I was really spoiled and babied growing up."

"Three?!"

She laughs. "Boy, there is no way you're this surprised. Did you think I was an only child?"

I think about my answer to that question.

"I never thought about it before. But I definitely never expected you to have three older siblings." I start to get curious. "What are their names?"

"My oldest brother's name is Jamal, he's 35 and he's the one I used to watch this with. The second oldest is Kyrie, he's 30 and my youngest older brother is Adam and he's the same age as you. We were all born a few years after the other."

"I have so many questions."

"Shoot." She smiles.

"Do y'all have the same parents?"

"Yeah. Same mom, same dad."

"Okay, how come I've never heard you talk about them before?"

"You've just never asked, and so it's never come up." She shrugs.