V E N I C E

My face heats up immediately as the after affects of my orgasm remain prevalent.

I can't believe we did that with Lloyd right next door in the other room.

Dion licks my juices off his fingers and washes his saliva away under the sink.
His friend walks back into the kitchen right at that moment, looking between us with a knowing look.

"Y'all nasty as hell."

Dion holds in a laugh, looking at my embarrassed face.

"I-I'm just gonna go change." I tell them.

Before they can say anything, I hurry out the room, rushing up the stairs and into the bathroom and I hear him release the laugh he was holding.

"Dion's crazy." I sigh with my back against the door.

I pee before getting into the shower to wash myself off. When I get out I quickly moisturise and use my deodorant before walking into the closet in the bedroom.

I pull out a pair of black leggings and one of Dion's shirts, seeing as most of mine no longer fit, then I head back downstairs.

Both of them are eating waffles in the living room and they're watching basketball on the tv when I get back.

"I left your food in the microwave mama." Dion tells me.

"Thank you." I walk to the kitchen and pull out my plate, eating it at the island.

"Baby, come over here, why you eating in there?" Dion calls.

"Cause y'all loud as hell." I respond, biting into a strawberry. "I'm fine here."

"Okay."

I call up Trinity again, wanting to know what her and Lloyd spoke about a while ago.

"Hey boo." I greet.

"Hey Ven."

She sounds upset so I'm guessing that their little make up convo didn't really go too well.

"Was it bad?" I ask.

"Kinda."

"What happened?"

"Can I come over to yours so we can talk bout it?"

"Uh...nope. Lloyds at our place."

"What? Since when?"

"Since you kicked him out."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I can come by yours if you want me to?"

"Yes please bestie. I need a hug."

"Okay I'll be there in about half an hour."

"Cool, bye."

"Bye bae."

Trinity hangs up and I walk round the island, placing my plate in the sink and washing it up. I walk back out into the living room to tell Dion I'm leaving.