V E N I C E

I hold his long, thick penis with my right hand and I cover the tip with my mouth.

"Ugh." He grunts as I move my mouth further down his shaft.

I lick along the side of it and pump it with my hand. I place my mouth over it again and take in as much of him as I can. He pushes my head further, grunting some more.

I spit on my hand and lubricate his dick more as I continue to pump.

He hisses, pushing his length to the back of my throat and he continues to play with my nipples as I blow him, causing me to release yet another moan.

He flickers them with his thumbs and my body twitches slightly as I suck on him.

He pulls me up and sits on top of my counter, holding one of my breasts in his palm. He bends his head down to my chest and sucks on it more, squeezing my other with his other hand.

He lets go and I place his erect dick in between my boobs, pushing them up and down and he leans over me, slapping and squeezing my ass.

"I really wanna take you right here Ven, but we got work tomorrow." He breathes out.

"Maybe next time." I whisper, knowing that he heard me.

As I use my breasts to move up and down his shaft, I suck on the tip of his dick and he thrusts his hips upwards, further into my mouth.

"Damn ma, I'm finna cum." He tells me.

I pump even faster with my breasts and he continues to reach his hand down to slap my ass before he releases his load all over my chest as he lets out a loud grunt.

He leans down to whisper in my ear. "Next time ma, I'll make sure you can't walk for at least two days."

I feel butterflies erupt in my pussy and I push him away from me as I pull up my boxers.

"I'm gonna go shower." I tell him as he hops off the counter.

"I'm coming too." He offers.

If he comes in with me, he'll definitely end up cumming inside of me.

"No! I-uh I don't think my shower will fit the both of us." I squeeze my eyes shut and mentally facepalm myself at my lame excuse and he laughs.

"It's cool Ven." He picks up his clothes and uses a paper towel to wipe himself off.

I rush to the shower and turn on the coldest setting before getting in. I lather myself in my coconut shower gel and wash my body twice as I replay how quickly everything escalated in the kitchen.

Despite the cold temperature, I feel my cheeks heating up and I bury my face in the freezing water.

When I get out, I walk across the hall into my bedroom to lotion up and I change into another pair of boxers and a hoodie before making my way back into the living room.

Dion is sliding on his shoes when I get there and his muscles flex as he's bent over his knee, tying up his laces.

He looks up at me and my eyes widen and I look away, struggling to look him in the eye.

He gets up and walks over to me and I take a step back, biting my lip. "I make you shy now?" He pulls my lip out from between my teeth and I can sense the smirk in his tone.

He places a kiss on my neck. "You didn't seem so shy when you were moaning my name forty five minutes ago."

I push him away. "Shut up."