D I O N

She lets out the tiniest scream as she falls against my lap, straddling me.

I place my hand on her lower back and pull her in closer as I bury my face in her neck.

"Dion, what're you doing?" She asks.

I don't answer and instead I take in the sweet smell of coconut coming off her skin.

"Dion, le-" She starts again.

"Ven, shhh." I tell her.

Down below, my dick is getting more and more excited with every second and her shorts are so thin, I can practically feel her.

Her constant squirming isn't helping matters too much either.
I'm so tempted to grind myself into her shorts but I refrain from doing anything to annoy her.

"Venice, stop moving so much." I grit out as my dick twitches.

"Then let go of me." She says.

I ignore her request and slip my hands slightly lower, to rest them on the top of her ass.

"Dion..." She warns.

"What?" I ask feigning innocent.

Oh, what I would do to take her right here and now.

"That's enough Miller." She removes my arms from around her and uses the arm of the chair to help herself back onto the ground.

I get up after her and adjust my pants.

Ugh, she's driving me crazy.

"Thanks again for the gift, it's almost 8:00 and I still have work to do." She says, playing with the sleeve of her hoodie.

I smile at her sudden shyness. "'Kay ma. Walk me out?"

She drops her phone on the table and walks to the door and I follow behind her. She slips her feet into a pair of slides, scans her key card and we leave the apartment together.

We take the stairs down the three flights and walk to the front door.

I stare at the bottom of her hoodie as her ass still jiggles within the material.

It's gotten a lot darker outside and the street lights are on nearby.
She stops on the top step.

"Bye Dion."

"See you tomorrow Ven."

She waves and I smirk. I move closer to her, wrap my arm around her waist and and whisper in her ear.

"You looked hella sexy today. I'd love to see more of the piercings ma." I lift the back-left side of her hoodie and squeeze her ass.

She breathes in sharply and I rush down the steps and walk through the parking lot, giving her a final wave with my back turned.

Her ass was way softer than I thought it'd be. I can't believe she ain't hit me for that.

I laugh to myself as I unlock the car and get in.
I drive all the way home and head straight for the bathroom to take a cold shower.

When I get out, I throw on a pair of shorts and head downstairs to my study to start working.
My phone buzzes an hour and a half in.