D I O N

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to mommy, Happy birthday to you!" I place Xio down on the bed and she leans forward, slapping her hands down on her mom's face. "Yeah bloopy, you tell mommy to wake up, she gon miss her own day."

Venice shifts on the bed and slowly opens her eyes to our daughter, drooling on the bed beside her. "Hey baby." She grabs her small hand and kisses it before fully sitting up.

"Morning mama."

She smiles at me and yawns. "Morning."

I kiss on her forehead. "Happy birthday."

She covers her mouth. "Thank you bae."

She kisses Xiomara's cheek then jumps of the bed. "Imma be right back, I need to brush."

I pick Xio up and follow her to the bathroom, leaning on the door frame and I watch her start brushing her teeth through the mirror.

"Isn't mommy pretty?" I ask Xio.

Venice stares back at us through the mirror and starts smiling at my words and I continue.

"Isn't she just the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?" I point to her in the mirror and Xio turns her head to look.

"I mean, she's absolutely gorgeous. With her chocolate brown eyes, her cute ass lips." I push off the frame and start walking over to her. Venice's smile grows wider and she dries off her face with a towel. "And her sexy ass body..."

I lean down to her ear to whisper. "And my personal favourite: her ass." I grab on her left cheek, squeezing it before giving it a big slap. "It's all mine."

She laughs and I wrap my arms around her waist turning her to face me, before giving her a kiss. I continue to knead the skin exposed by her shorts as I taste the mint on her tongue. She smiles throughout the contact and hums in enjoyment.

I pull away, placing a final peck on her forehead. She bites her lip, staring up at me and places a hand on my bare chest, over my tattoos.

"Don't look at me like that unless you want a repeat of what happened yesterday." I nod towards the shower and smirk. I fucked her brains out in there yesterday before bed.

Had her screaming so loud she almost passed out.

"Hush." She tuts and fixes up Xio's shirt. "Now both of y'all need to leave and let me shower."

I hum a yes. "Sure. But be quick though, you got a big ass breakfast waiting for you downstairs and it's getting cold."

"Ooh okay!"

I step out the bathroom with Xio and shut the door as she starts up the water.

I take my baby back into our room and I sit on the bed with her as she grabs at my beard hair, babbling to herself.

"Daddy's gonna propose to mommy today." I tell her. "I'm nervous to see her reaction."

She giggles like I've said something funny and her bonnet falls over her eyes. She flinches, her head turning to the right and to the left, wondering why she can't see anything.

I laugh and pull it back over her brows, placing a kiss on her wet mouth.

Xiomara looks behind me and notices Prick leaned up against the pillow and shrieks, reaching her chubby arms out to the bear. I carry her up to its face and she grabs its furry nose, moving her head forward to put it in her mouth.

"Nuh uh baby. You always tryna eat something." She pouts, ready to start fussing then decides to suck on her fist instead. Something I've learnt she does whenever she wants milk. "How you hungry again bloopy? I just fed you."