V E N I C E

I know I should be sleeping, but I can't help but tease Dion a little.

The first time my ass touched him was an accident but his reaction was sexy.

I move around more in the sheets, whining my ass in a circular motion against his hardening erection.

He grabs me by the waist, stopping me. Then he come up close into my ear, pressing his dick against my bare pussy.

"Venice, don't start something you can't finish now."

I smile at his even sexier tone and, being the stubborn female I am, I reach my hand into his shorts, pulling out his dick.

I rub my hands up and down it and he grunts in pleasure. He gets up on the bed and flips me onto my back, spreading my legs wide and exposing my nether region to the cold breeze.

He rubs his erection against my pussy lips and then against my clit and I release a loud moan. Then he lifts my shirt and squeezes a nipple, bringing his hand back down and rubbing on my clit.

I scream as pleasure surges through my body like blood though my veins.

"I told you not to start something you wouldn't be able to finish ma." His voice rumbles.

He continues slapping his dick against my entrance, teasing me before he leans down on the bed, placing his tongue against my pussy and sucking me.

"Ugggghhhhh... Dion!" I drag out.

His tongue moves in a million different directions as I squeeze my toes and cover my mouth so I don't scream the house down.

He reaches two of his fingers into me and starts pumping them in and out quickly.

"Di-di-DION!" I can't hold in my scream any longer as his wet tongue flicks at my clitoris. He lifts his head up and stares at me as I try to hold in any more screams trying to escape.

He continues to finger pump me and moves to grab my nipple with his mouth.

"I'm gonna... I'm about to cum." I moan out.

He places another finger inside me, pumping me to my release with three fingers.

I spasm as my orgasm comes like a wave and he buries his head back in between my legs, licking up all my released juices.

I stare at the ceiling as I catch my breath. Dion gets of the bed, pulling up his shorts.

"I warned you." He smirks before walking out the room.

I feel one final muscle spasm before I use all my strength to pull myself up into a sitting position.

He's so freaking amazing.

Dion comes back into the room a minute later and walks over to his side of the bed. I stand up and almost fall, when he catches me, laughing.

Embarrassment fills me and my body heats up. "Thanks."

He slaps my ass as I walk towards the door. There was no denying that he ate me out good.
I stand at the sink and wash my hands, and my private parts tingle as the feeling of his tongue against them remains.

I check the clock above the bathroom door. It's almost 4:00 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink.
I head back to the bedroom and slip into my side of the bed. Dion's breathing is slow and steady so I assume he's asleep.

I close my own eyes and eventually feel myself drifting away as well.

The next morning, I'm woken by my usual alarm on my phone and I turn around to Dion's side of the bed and see that he's gone. I sit on the bed and stretch, rubbing my eyes. I get up and head to the bathroom, open a new packet of toothbrushes and take one out, applying toothpaste and brushing my teeth.