D I O N

I thrust into Venice harder, watching as her eyes touch her brain. Her tight walls cushion my dick as I slide in and out of her wet pussy.

I use my right thumb to rub on her clit, using my other hand to grab on her jiggling thigh.

"Yessss, oh yessss!" She screams.

I pull out of her, rubbing from her nub all the way down to her entrance a couple times.

"Dion put it back in." She moans.

I tease her by pushing myself in and pulling back out. She reaches down, trying to push my dick back into her herself and I move back a bit so she can't reach.

"Dion I'm begging. Please fuck me."

I smile at her request and re-enter her wetness, resuming my thrusts, gripping on tight to her hoodie to support my speed.

"Uhh, baby I'm gonna cum again."

"Cum all over my dick mama." My voice comes out deep.

Her moans get louder for thirty seconds longer before she release all over my cock for a second time. She shakes, her pussy contracting uncontrollably around me.

When her reaction seizes, I carefully pull her off the table, turning her around so her elbows are rested beside her keyboard.

I wet my dick more with my saliva before pounding into her again.

"Ye...ee....eeess baby. Fas..terrrr!" Her words come out broken with each thrust.

"You like that mama?"

"Mmhm!" She drags.

She squeezes against my dick as I enter her and I curse as my dick twitches in response. I slap her ass, grabbing the space under them for even smoother entry.
She reaches down to play with her own clitoris with one hand and I watch her other reach into her hoodie with the other, playing with her nipple.

I pull her down with me as I sit back down on her chair and she bounces down on my dick as hard as she can. I watch as it continuously slides in and out of her and I reach forward to massage her again.
She squeezes her walls around my shaft for the second time, further tightening my entry and I grunt, feeling my release arriving.

"It's coming again." She tells me.

"Me too mama."

I take the initiative, thrusting my pelvis into her for the final few strokes before I release all my cum into her, causing her to hit her climax too. She shakes and I feel her muscles contract for the third time as I grab onto her to stop her from collapsing forward due to weakness.

I wrap my arm below her chest, kissing on her cheek and neck before she gets up and grabs a paper towel off her desk, cleaning herself off. I grab her clothes off the floor and and hand them to her. She thanks me, putting them on quickly so no one walks in.

I pull up my boxers then my pants, doing up my belt again as I watch her stand with her legs slightly open. I chuckle, licking my lips and walking over to kiss her when I'm fully dressed.

As usual, her face is hot and there's a slight red tint on her brown cheeks. Probably embarrassed that we had sex on a desk...in her classroom...at work.

I slap on her ass before she can pull her jeans on and the sound echos through the room as I lean down to whisper in her ear.

"Yo pregnant ass so fucking nasty. I done told you not to move so much, but you kept playing."

She tuts pushing me away as she hides a smile.

"Let's hope the cleaners thoroughly disinfect this desk nah." I tease.