V E N I C E

I walk over to the staircase and he follows me down the steps and into the kitchen. He sits on the counter beside me, staring intently at my face as I try my best not to look back at him, despite how tempting it is to do so.

I pull a packet of Oreos out the cupboard and move to the island to chew on them. He sits on the counter opposite me, straight in my line of vision, smiling and licking his lips to get my attention.

This nigga thinks I'm playing.

I groan and slide off, taking my snack to the living area. I sit my ass on the couch and he plops himself right next to me.

"Ugh." I get back up and sit at a different couch and he follows me.

I move again, with the same result.

I get up and he copies.

I try to squeeze myself past him and the coffee table and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling the back of my body against him.

He kisses on my jawline and I fight to get his arm off from around me without saying anything. He slaps my ass and squeezes it as he bites on my earlobe. I continue to try and rip his arm from around my body but he only moves it higher and flicks my nipple through the thin material of my romper.

I almost submit to the pleasure but I give it one more try at escape and manage to slip out of his grasp. I run into the kitchen pulling down the bottom of my night wear as it had decided to slip between my cheeks when he grabbed at them.

He follows and I surrender the plan to ignore him. "Dion stay away from me, I'm not playing."

He continues to take steps towards me.

"Go away, you asshole. Shouldn't you be balls deep in Paige by now?"

"What?" He laughs and licks his lips. "So you did agree to the date because you were mad. And it was about me."

I screw my face at him and cross my arms over my chest as he corners me by the cupboards, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Did you really think I was gonna have sex with her? I haven't even slept with you yet."

"Shut up." I push past him and he laughs, pulling me back.

"I'm joking ma." He smiles. "I wouldn't even voluntarily touch Paige let alone have sex with her."

I look up at him with my arms still crossed and he comes down on me, kissing my neck where he'd marked it.

"You, however, were gonna go on a date with Devon looking hot as hell, in a $400 dress, knowing how much I dislike the prick just to get back at me. You petty as hell."

He pecks my neck again... and again... and again, lifting me up on the counter.

"I wanna kiss you so bad ma." He tells me.

"Go ahea-"

He captures his lips in mine before I can even finish giving him permission and I wrap my arms around his neck, allowing him entry into my mouth.

Our tongues immediately intertwine, and he undoes the buttons of my romper, pulling me closer to his body.

We continue to swap our saliva in each other's mouths as he takes my arms out of my nightwear. I bite on his bottom lip before he pulls away and takes my nipple between his teeth.

He licks around the piercing, squeezing the other with his thumb and forefinger. He releases his mouth from my breasts, returning them to my lips again as he picks me up from the counter and carries me up to his bedroom.