D I O N

👋🏾
Okay, before anyone gets mad at this chapter, I'm just throwing it in there to show that their relationship is not 100% perfect all the time cause I've made it seem like it is thus far.

That's all😁

~

I park the car in the driveway and walk up to the house, unlocking the door.
As usual, Xiomara starts crying as I walk in and I follow the sound to the living room.

Venice is standing on the other side of the room pacing up and down whilst Xio is on her stomach for her tummy time.

"Hey bloopy, you miss me?" I walk over and pick her up to stop her from crying before walking over to love on my wifey. "Hey bab-"

"Don't you dare touch me." She grits.

What the hell?

"What's wrong?" I ask, confused.

Her eyes start to fill up with tears before they start flowing down her cheeks.

"Did you cheat on me Dion?"

"What? No, I would never do that. What's going on?"

She wipes the tears off her cheeks, although they're immediately replaced by more drops.
"Paige told me you got her pregnant."

"Wait, Paige said that?" I scoff. "PAIGE told you I got her pregnant and you're believing her? Seriously Venice?"

"I'm not joking, she said she's three weeks and she sent me a picture." She pulls up a picture on the phone of Paige laying on a bed with a black man with braids a similar length to mine, cuddling her.

"Bae that is not me. I swear, I have nothing to do with her pregnancy."

"Then who is it?"

"I don't know. It's Paige we talking bout, it could be anyone."

"Dion, I am not playing, not even a little bit. Yo secretive ass been going out all the time and you never let me come with you. Then I get a call like this? What do you expect me to think now? The thought never even crossed my mind that you could be out here cheating on me until this bitch called my phone!"

I sigh. "I would never ever cheat on you bae, I swear. I love you too much, and I could never do that to the mother of my daughter."

"Stop with the names and all the I love yous. Is that why you've been constantly telling me that? Cause you feeling guilty?"

"Oh my gosh Ven, you're not listening." I lay Xiomara back on the mat and walk over to her again.

"I said don't touch me." Her tears come down faster and she steps away from me again.

I wince.

"Stop doing that." My eyes sting with my own tears and I step closer to her again.

"Dion, go away!"

"So you don't even trust me Venice?" I ask.

She stares at the ground, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why would she call me to tell me the baby is yours then huh? How did she even get my number?"

"I don't know mama."