V E N I C E

He wraps his arm around my waist, laying me back onto the bed, taking his finger out of me and licking it dry.

Then he rubs his thumb against my swollen clitoris, using his other hand to rub his stiff dick against my entrance, teasing me.

"What you want mama?" He grunts.

"I-I want you inside me!" I moan.

He comes down to my ear and his voice rumbles, turning me on more. "You sure that's whatchu want?"

"Ye-yeahh." I whisper, nodding my head.

He pushes his tip inside me, pulling it back out and rubbing against my clit again.

"Stop teasing bae." I screw him and he smiles before thrusting into me fully, holding my waist as his pounding gradually increases.

"You so fucking tight." He groans.

"Fu...uuu...uuuu...cckk." I bite my lip. "Har-der daddy!"

He complies, increasing his speed again, the only audible sounds: our skin clapping, his groans and my moans.

I squeeze against him and he groans louder.

"You gone make me cum!" He warns.

I stop squeezing for now as he reaches up and continues playing with my rock hard nipples, twisting my piercing as his finger brushes my skin.

"Uh...I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too." He whispers.

My orgasm hits and my muscles contract, squeezing my walls against him again tightening his dick between them and he wraps his palm around my neck as his speed heightens for the final seconds.

"FUCK!" He curses as dick twitches profusely and I feel his release fill me.

He collapses onto my chest thrusting into my vagina for a while longer before he pulls out of me, giving me a kiss.

My orgasm wears off and my stomach contracts one final time as I try to pull myself up off the bed. Dion helps me stand, holding my hand to the bathroom.

We shower together and he washes my weak body, helping me to moisturise before taking me back to our room and we put our clothes back on.

He gets on the bed and I get back on top of him, resting how we were before.

"You tired now mama?"

I yawn. "Yeah, what time is it?"

"1:24 in the morning."

"Oh damn, we were going for a while." I mumble to myself.

He laughs, letting me know that he heard what I said.

"Good night baby, I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I reply, closing my eyes.

~

I wake up, laying on Dion's pillow with my body underneath our duvet. I sit up, getting off the bed and sliding my feet into my slides.