V E N I C E

It's the day that work starts back up for Dion and I and can't say I'm too excited to go back. I really don't feel like being asked a ton of questions about my pregnancy and who the baby daddy is.

I'm finally 5 months and three weeks pregnant and my stomach shows in every piece of clothing I own. So for the entire summer break, I stayed wearing Dion's clothes cause they were always huge on me. But today, I can't wear an oversized shirt and some biker shorts because it will be highly unprofessional of me, especially in a school full of prestigious kids run by an equally prestigious headmaster.

I've been through every outfit in my closet and I've discovered that they either don't fit me anymore or it'll stretch out enough so it's practically glued onto my skin and all the hard work is really starting to stress me out.

I throw the hanger with my halter top onto the ground, annoyed and walk out the closet and out of the room towards the top of the staircase.

"Babe!" I shout.

"Yes mama?" I hear his dress shoes pounding against the hallway's wooden floor before his fine ass comes into view. "What is it?"

"I can't find nothing to wear and it's stressing me the fuck out." I complain.

"That's fine baby, just sit on the bed. I'm coming to help you 'kay?"

I nod as he heads back into the kitchen and I turn around walking back into the room and sitting on the bed like he told me to.

About a minute later, Dion walks in.
"You checked everything?"

"Yes, and I still can't find shit."

"Okay lemme see what I can do." I watch as he disappears into the closet doors, stepping over the clothes I left on the carpet.

I sit on the bed using my phone for about five minutes before Dion walks back out the doors holding up a pink hoodie that I bought because it was oversized and a pair of blue jeans.

"What bout this?"

"Where'd you find that?"

"You ain't check properly." He smiles, dropping the clothes on the bed beside me.

"I ain't never saw that hoodie in there."

He comes down and kisses my cheek.

"Hurry and change so you can come down and eat okay?"

"Yeah, thanks baby."

"No problem." He walks out the room, heading back down the stairs.

I stand up putting on my clothes and pairing the outfit with some cute white and crimson Jordan 1s. I grab all my stuff, packing them into my bag before going downstairs to the kitchen to eat.

"Here's your breakfast bae. We have thirty minutes before we gotta leave the house." Dion tells me.

"Okay, thanks." I pick up my egg and bacon bagel, biting into it and almost moaning at how good it is.

Dion sits on the countertop on his phone. "When we gon have the baby shower?"

I think about the answer to his question. "I think during Christmas break. I'll be seven months by then."

"Yeah, okay. That sounds like a good idea. We could decorate the back yard real cute and have all our family and friends over." He nods. "When did the doctor say the due date is again?"