V E N I C E

I pee before moving over to the sink to brush my teeth before bed. My cramps have almost completely disappeared and it's much easier to breathe now with out pain shooting through my stomach.

I finish brushing and wash my toothbrush off, wash my face and moisturise before walking back to our room and getting under covers beside Dion. He wraps his arm around my waist, drawing circles on my stomach.

"You think you feel good enough to go into work tomorrow?" His voice rumbles by my ear.

"I can't tell yet. The cramps might come back later, but they gone-ish now so I hope it gets better."

"Okay." He continues. "By the way, Devon's stupid ass came over my classroom asking bout you today."

I laugh at his sour tone. "Whatchu tell him?"

"That my girlfriend is at home cah she has morning sickness."

I gasp slightly. "You told him I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah, he gone stop trying to hit on you now. He looked real shocked too."

I laugh harder. "Damn, and I'm the petty one."

"Girl hush, you mine."

The smile on my face grows.

"I love you too." I tell him. "I ain't say it back before."

He leans over and kisses my cheek before laying back down.

The next morning, my alarm wakes me up and I slide my feet off the bed yawning as I stretch.

The cramps are gone.

Thank gosh.

I slip my feet into my slides, looking over to Dion's side of the bed; he's probably already downstairs, as usual.

I get up and head to the bathroom to clean up. When I come out, I moisturise and put on a cute pair of black work pants and a white dress shirt with little flares at the wrists before putting on some black heels and doing up my hair and makeup.

Dion's at the stove when I get downstairs making breakfast for us like he does every day.

"Morning baby." I walk over, placing my hand on his back as I kiss him.

"Hey mama. You felt good getting up?"

"Yessir, I miss my kids." I slide into my favourite island stool. "Ain't seen them in three days."

"It's good that you better." He smiles at me. "I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon."

"It smells great."

"You hungry today?"

"Yep."

"Damn, the baby changing you already and it ain't even grown yet."

"I know."

He grabs plates, serving the food and passing me my plate and we quickly eat before driving to work.

"Babe is my car still at my place?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah! Shoot I forgot all about that."