V E N I C E

I head up the stairs, scan myself in and rush to the pre-kindergarten playground to get my kids.

We line up and I lead them into class like usual.
For the rest of the day, we learn our numbers up to 50 before the end of the day.

I dismiss my class as usual and head to my car to drive home.
Trinity calls me whilst I'm driving and I pick up. Her voice rings throughout the car speakers.

"Hey girl, I'm coming over your place and we'll leave around 9:00."

"Okay. Bring a bunch of snacks on your way, I'm driving home right now. Work just ended."

"Cool. Imma bring my dress over too so I can change an hour before we leave."

"'Kay, you'll have to help me pick something out 'cause I have no idea what to wear." I tell her.

She gasps in excitement. "What? Girl, you know I gotchu. See you in about half an hour."

"Bye Trin." She blows me a kiss and I end the call.

When I get home, I change into another pair of shorts and a different cropped top. I stare at my nipple piercings in the mirror as I remember the way Dion looked at them with lust in his eyes.

The way his dick felt against my clit as I straddled him and the way his voice rumbled in my ear as he called my night wear sexy.

Ugh, this asshole is gonna kill me.

I feel my underwear grow a little wet and I rub my hands over my face and leave my bedroom, sitting on the couch to wait for Trinity to arrive.

I open up the gift basket that Isaiah's mom gave me and I push past the packet of jolly ranchers and grab the packet of Hershey's cookies and cream, open it and chew on a bar.

My intercom goes off and I check to see that it's Trinity before opening the door.

"Ven!" She shouts, dramatically hugging me.

"Hey Trin."

She walks in and I shut the door behind her. I follow her back into the living room and she drops herself on the couch.

I sit down next to her and she picks up the Hershey's on the table.

"Girl, how you gone tell me to bring over snacks when you already got a basket full of 'em?" She asks.

"I forgot I had this until I got home. Dion came over yesterday to drop it off."

"Ooh, girl you mean your sexy co-worker Dion?" She asks. "Damn, that man is fine!"

I don't respond to that and I instead give her a look.

"Don't do that 'cause I seen the way he looks at you. That time at the mall. He's definitely got a thing for you babe."

"Shut up Trin, he's just a horny jerk."

"Whatever girl, what did he do here? He just come to give you this?" She points at the gift basket.

I place my fingernail in my mouth as I replay the events of last night and my face heats up.

Trinity gasps and hops off the couch. She towers me with her mouth wide open.

"Y'all did something in here!" She shouts.

"Shhh!" I hush her.