V E N I C E

The next guy holds his hand out to me, waiting for my attention and I eventually turn to face him. He's also young and white and has loose ginger curls on his head. He has those cute circular gold glasses that a lot of teens wear and his front two teeth have a little gap in them that really suit him.

"I'm Jason." He greets.

His voice is actually way deeper than I expected it to be, making me think that he's a lot older that I thought he was too.

"I'm Venice, as Kayla said." I shake his hand, giving him a smile too.

"As in Italy Venice?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod. "If you don't mind me asking Jason, how old are you? You look pretty young."

"I'm twenty. I'll be twenty one next month."

"Aww you just a baby." I laugh.

"Girl, you only four years older than him. You twenty five." Kayla interrupts, giggling at my comment.

"I know, but twenty is still real young in my eyes. You can't even legally drink just yet. How comes you not in school?"

He shoves his hands in his pocket, bouncing on his toes. "I graduated back in January."

"With a degree and everything?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Ooh, you smart smart." I tease and he laughs, stepping behind me to greet Dion.

The final new teacher is a tall Asian lady, wearing black jeans, a white blouse under a long, puffer jacket that reaches her knees and some black heels. She's really pretty and has really clear skin.

"Hey, I'm Fatima. I also teach the first grade." She gives me a hug instead of a handshake, pulling away really quickly after. "Oh I'm so sorry about that."
She looks down at my stomach, concerned.

"It's okay, it didn't hurt." I smile at her and she looks back up to my face, her smile returning to hers.

"Oh okay." She moves behind me to shake Dion's hand.

"Isn't his hand huge? It's almost like a giants'." Anna comments as Fatima let's go.

Ooh her voice getting on my last nerve. Imma choke her ass out in a second if she don't hush.

I side eye her, giving her a disgusted look as she grabs Dion's other hand, pushing her palm against it.
Dion drops his hand and pushes it into his coat pocket, rejecting her then he squeezes some hand sanitiser on his palms and rubs his hands together.

She looks embarrassed and walks back over to her seat in silence.
My face visibly turns from annoyed to happy as a smile spreads across my lips and I snicker at her mortification.

I hear Dion let out a small chuckle as he watches my switch up. I turn to him and he smiles at me, licking his bottom lip. I get butterflies in my pussy and I roll my eyes and him, looking away.

"Okay, it was nice to meet y'all, I'm gonna head back inside now. It's kinda windy out here." I wave everyone off, starting to walk back towards the building.