V E N I C E

*Three months later*

Dion and I are in the car coming back from my second scan. We made sure to tell Doctor Vargas that we don't want to know the baby's gender so she just let us know their condition instead.

We were told that they're healthy and seem to be developing really well.
My bump is semi-huge and I'm almost six months pregnant so Dion barely lets me do anything in the house and practically treats me like I'm the baby.

Trin constantly comes over to our house, bringing me bags of food every time she visits, saying that she still wants her baby to be chubby as hell when he or she comes out.

My cravings have gotten much worse, I pee 25 times a day on average and I'm an emotional wreck. I cry at the tiniest things and have constant mood swings all the time.

The summer break is almost over and work for Dion and I starts back in two weeks. By then, I'll be six months and one week pregnant so everyone will know and they'll be no way for me to hide it from my other coworkers anymore.

"Baby!" I call on Dion, walking into his study and sitting on the couch by the wall.

"Yes mama?" He looks up at me, taking his glasses off.

"I'm bored as hell. Can we go out? Whatchu doing anyways?"

"Come see." He nods towards his screen and I get up, walking round his desk and he pulls me onto his knee. "I'm getting lil mama this stroller."

He's on the baby Dior website, about to buy and stroller and bassinet combo.

It's got the Dior logo decorated all over the hood and on the insides, whilst the actual body of it is a dark blue. There's a cup holder on the side and a little small basket at the bottom that's the same blue shade as the body of the stroller. The handle bar is made of soft foam where you push from and the rest is made of metal with the words Dior Inglesina printed on the side in bold.

"You think I should get it?" He asks.

"Yes, 100%. That's freaking adorable."

"I knew you'd like it. Okay, lemme quickly pay for it then we can leave." I stand up walking back over to the couch. "What you wanna do outside anyways?"

"Pictures." I smile, making a square with my fingers.

"You still want more? Your phone gon run outta storage at this rate."

"Oh no baby, first of all, I got 512gb, second: they all getting saved to my laptop and third: all these pics are just for memories. The real pregnancy photos gon be professionally done when I'm like 8 months, and we gon hang them up on a wall somewhere." I look around at the empty white walls of his office, pointing to the space behind him. "We can have a real big one up there."

He hums. "We'll see."

I smile, fixing up my bonnet slightly.

I know it's gonna happen, he has a soft spot for me.

"I'm bouta go get changed then we can go."

I head upstairs and into the closet of my old room, shifting through the racks and checking for a dress I haven't yet worn to take pictures in.

I pull out a cute green mini dress and a long nude satin robe putting them both on before sliding on my black fluffy slides and checking myself in the mirror.
I decide that I look good and hurry downstairs to the kitchen to get a packet of fruit before going back into the office and dropping it on the couch.

"I'm done." I sing as I twirl around, showing Dion my outfit. "I look good?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous mama."