Chapter 1:

[The thousand and first question: When will Tang Qiaoqiao get out of the entertainment circle? 】【The male celebrity was thrown off xts in the street, and he was embarrassed. Fortunately, Shen Liang was not blind. If he was stuck in a big trouble】【I really don’t know why Tang Qiaoqiao was able to make his debut in the first place? What else can you see besides a face? ? She doesn't know how to sing and can't sing, she's just a silly beauty with an empty head! 】【Said that beauty is always touching porcelain, Tang Qiaoqiao’s face can be fixed on his back, heavy makeup, fake to death】【Posted drafts everywhere to create noble, white and rich beauty, the result was that his own was exposed as soon as he appeared on the show. Vulgar and ignorant] [No more, I watched the animated picture of Tang Qiaoqiao being thrown off the street by Shen Liang dozens of times, it is absolutely magical, I think she might as well change her name to Tang. Yes, as soon as Shen Liang wears sunglasses, no one loves gifs, let Tang fight the fire! ! [Don’t say this is really the hottest time since Tang Qiaoqiao’s debut, cherish it, I won’t have a chance in the future hahahahaha]...

Netizens have attacked Tang Qiaoqiao one after another, and the whole network is filled with a cheerful atmosphere.

At this time, the parties were also watching the animated picture that was mocked by the entire network.

She clicked on it again and again, and it took a long time to finally accept the fact that she had entered a book of **** giants entertainment circle. This is really...

Very good!

She is not from this world, but from an ancient world of cultivation.

However, she is not a Taoist who can become an immortal, but a big iron spoon in the hands of the master chef of the first master of the cultivation world.

She may be the first iron spoon to become refined in thousands of years.

Her body is made of ancient profound iron, and it has its own aura, and it has been infiltrated in the Taoist school with ample aura all the year round. It is not surprising that she has the opportunity to cultivate spiritual consciousness.

However, I don't know how many years it will take from having spiritual consciousness to cultivate one's body. Even many spirits can't cultivate the human body for a lifetime. This is more painful than not having spiritual consciousness.

But it didn’t take long for her to have spiritual consciousness. When a sky thunder struck her down, she was cut into the "True and False Daughter: I was Loved by the Top Stream". Daughter Tang Rou is the heroine.

Although this Tang Rou was a fake daughter, everyone in the Tang family loved her more than her true daughter.

She relied on her powerful heroine halo to overwhelm countless men along the way, and among them, the leading hero Shen Liang is the most durable one.

He and Tang Rou staged more than three hundred chapters of infatuation and sadomasochism in which you chased me, entangled, and love-hate.

The true daughter has become the control group of the heroine, who loves vanity, is narrow-minded, lacks IQ, and is jealous of everything about the heroine, including Shen Liang, and even married his half-paralyzed uncle Shen Yue in order to get close and revenge. .

The original owner perseveredly walked on the road of destroying the feelings of the hero and the hero, with a commendable spirit and a miserable end. In the end, she was abandoned by both the Shen family and the Tang family.

This time the incident of being mocked by a group of netizens took place at the opening ceremony of a hotel. The original owner drank some wine and was bold enough. He accidentally ran into Shen Liang who was about to leave outside the hotel, so he couldn't help but pull him to think. Confession.