Chapter 40:

"Xiaoxiang, come out soon, the fire is too big." Several villagers shouted anxiously outside.

Zhao Xiaoxiang was still in the room. The things of his parents and sisters and sisters could not be burned.

Her face was smeared with sweat, smoke, and tears, she was still holding a box tightly in her hand, with a crumpled bag in her arms, and she didn't know whether the contents were worth any money.

When Zhao Xiaoxiang hurriedly ran out the door, her quilted jacket was burnt with several holes, and even the ends of her braids were accidentally burned by the fire, exuding a scorched pungent smell.

Zhao Xiaoxiang staggered and ran out, throwing the things in his arms to the ground, and rushing inside. At this time, the villagers dragged her desperately.

"You can't enter anymore, and you will die if you enter again. Is things important or life important?"

Zhao Xiaoxiang was exhausted at this time, completely slumped on the ground, looking at the home swallowed by the fire, and crying bitterly.

"Card, very good!"

The director finally called to stop, and took the lead to applaud Tang Qiaoqiao. In this plot, Tang Qiaoqiao performed Zhao Xiaoxiang's anxiety, pain, regret, and fear of death when he rushed into the fire, and showed it in place.

Finally, there was a long shot of crying that lasted for a minute. Tang Qiaoqiao cried with his nose and tears. There was no image at all, but the super infectious power made everyone who watched the clip extremely moved.

The other staff were also amazed by her performance, applause one after another.

Tang Qiaoqiao got up and let out a long sigh of relief. Facing everyone's enthusiastic applause, she smiled embarrassedly.

Although his face was so dark that he couldn't see, his eyes with teardrops shining like stars.

Shen Yue visited the film and television base today as a tourist, and did not tell Tang Qiaoqiao that he would come to the crew today.

He silently observed in a corner that Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't notice.

Watching her rushing into the fire scene over and over again, watching her acting skills being applauded by the director and staff, and watching her with a brilliant smile on her face.

Only then did Shen Yue understand what Tang Qiaoqiao had said before, that she liked the feeling of being liked by others.

Whether it is cooking or acting as an actor, it seems that Tang Qiaoqiao can be happy from the bottom of his heart as long as he gets a little compliment.

She lived a very simple life, with joy, anger, sorrow, and joy directly expressed on her face.

This simplicity is precious.

"It's so touching, my sister-in-law's acting skills are so good."

Li Ji clapped his hands in a dolphin-style applause. He originally thought that Tang Qiaoqiao, the new sister-in-law, was playing a ticket in the entertainment industry. But this time he witnessed Tang Qiaoqiao put into acting so desperately, he realized that she was playing for real.

"Boss, sister-in-law is worthy of the woman you like, she is strong." Li Ji said with a thumbs up.

Shen Yue glanced at him coolly: "Don't think that if you say this, I will forget about the African branch."

Li Ji lamented: "The sky is a lesson, boss, my words are from the bottom of my heart. When my sister-in-law's TV series starts, I will turn on all the TV sets at home and support the ratings."