Chapter 52:

"Liver waist mixed with Sichuan!"

After Tang Qiaoqiao told them that they could order food, Wu Lin and Cheng Biao called out in unison.

"Also that you don't have a tacit understanding?" Tang Qiaoqiao narrowed his face.

Wu Lin and Chengbiao looked at each other, both faces showing embarrassment.

Wu Lin paused and couldn't help but sneered: "I heard that your stomach is half dead. You can only drink porridge every day. Why do you still dare to eat other things now?

Cheng Biao sneered: "You don't need to worry about bad intestines."

Mao Li "tsk" twice: "Director Wu, you still care about Director Cheng. You know his current situation so clearly."

"Whoever cares about him is not because someone sells gossip news all the time, for fear that others will not know." Wu Lin said.

Cheng Biao glared at him: "I got in the news and hindered you. No one looked at your head."

Tang Qiaoqiao and Mao Li pursed their lips and laughed. They understood that these two great directors were completely hard-headed, but there was no irreconcilable contradiction, but no one could take the initiative to lower their heads.

"Don't fight between the two directors," Tang Qiaoqiao said, "I'm going to make liver and waist bibli for you now, but if you have to do what you say, the guests in my restaurant will be the three of you."

Cheng Biao struggled for a long time, and had to fold his waist for the sake of tongue.

This is Wu Lin's own play, no matter how Mao Li showed his face, he will increase the topical degree somewhat. He also had no objection, and the position of director was temporarily handed over to the executive director.

The three of them changed into 80s clothing and sat in the corner.

Although Wu Lin and Chengbiao have always been behind the camera to point the country, but in front of the camera, they don't violate the peace at all, it's kind of like that.

Bichuan is actually mixed noodles. Calling the noodles "Chuan'er" is a way of saying in Hangzhou. Wu Lin and Chengbiao went to university in Hangzhou.

Although it is not suitable to have authentic southern dishes in a restaurant set in the north, the three of them just show their faces and don't need to care about so many details.

Pork liver and pork kidneys are the freshest. Wash the blood repeatedly, cut the liver into a lancet, change the pork loin into a wheat ear knife, and lay the glutinous rice with salt, cooking wine and dry starch.

The liver and waist stir-fry is especially hot, and must be stir-fried with high heat and oil, so that the fried toppings are oily and slightly sticky, and it is easier to form a "juice" effect.

Stir-fry the liver and waist in a hot pan for ten seconds, add a handful of garlic and bean sprouts, sprinkle with soy sauce, chicken powder, a little sugar and other seasonings, continue to stir-fry a few times quickly, and put it on the plate.

The noodles must be rolled by hand, scalded in boiling water, and taken out. Spread the greasy toppings on the noodles and you can enjoy it.

Mao Li, Cheng Biao, and Wu Lin pretended to be customers. No one spoke. The two directors were displeased with each other. The atmosphere was a bit stiff. When the three bowls of liver and waist mixed with thick oil and red sauce were served on the table, their spirits were suddenly changed. One vibrate.

The big sea bowl, with the toppings spread all over, completely covered the noodles underneath, and the steaming heat brought a tangy fragrance.

It is amazing at the first second of the entrance, and it is very salty and fragrant, but it does not feel very oily. The pork liver and kidney are cooked just right, and the taste is extremely tender, without any fishy smell.