Chapter 38:

Shen Yue stared at Tang Qiaoqiao with scorching eyes. The woman was wearing a light green windbreaker. It might be because she had just opened her braid and draped it casually behind her head, adding a bit of messy beauty.

Obviously, I haven't seen it for half a month. Obviously, I can see the tidbits and photos shared by the crew on Weibo every day, but Shen Yue's eyes cannot be removed, as if it is not enough.

Tang Qiaoqiao talked and laughed with fans as he walked, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Maybe it was because she was about to go up the elevator, the fans were very reluctant, and couldn't help but want to get closer to the idol, so I didn't know who was rushing forward, and Tang Qiaoqiao was squeezed.

"Don't squeeze, keep order." Someone among the fans yelled.

"Qiaoqiao, I love you." A mad male voice shouted desperately. He was in the outer circle and kept trying to squeeze to Tang Qiaoqiao.

The other fans were unhappy, worried that Tang Qiaoqiao would be frightened, and kept hand in hand to protect her.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't feel any discomfort, and the scene quickly returned to calm.

However, Shen Yue's eyes fired. Who is the man who put his hands behind Tang Qiaoqiao's waist?

He closely followed Tang Qiaoqiao, a protector. When the fans were in a commotion just now, he still spoke to maintain order, and everyone seemed to listen to him.

But he doesn't look like a bodyguard in his clothes.

Tang Qiaoqiao stopped and looked around the fans. Everyone looked at her with a smile, with admiration and joy in their eyes.

However, she inexplicably felt a bitter gaze staring at her, making her look like a light on her back.

I have an illusion, it must be too tired to be filming today.

"You go back quickly, don't stay outside at night, the girls must go in groups, pay attention to safety." Tang Qiaoqiao walked to the elevator, and the fans could not send it anymore.

She paused, and then rushed to Zheng Gongju: "Uh, classmate Little Whip, you should go back soon, you are even less safe."

Zheng Gongju was rippling again, and she cared about me alone.

The fans reluctantly bid farewell to Tang Qiaoqiao, waving their hands until the moment the elevator doors were sewn together.

Her sugar bunnies are really cute, and the powder is steamed.

Fang Yuan sent Tang Qiaoqiao to the door of her room. Hearing the sound of "clicking" and locking the door from the opposite room, she whispered, "The opposite room is also living."

The floor where Tang Qiaoqiao was located, there were few rooms in total, the opposite of her had been empty before.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced thoughtfully at the opposite room. Although the door was tightly closed, her instinct made her feel that there was someone behind the opposite cat's eye.

Fang Yuan was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

Tang Qiaoqiao knocked on his head, what's going on, he was always suspicious today, and it seemed that he would have to take a bath and take a good rest.

Li Ji hid in the door and watched Tang Qiaoqiao open the door through the cat's eyes. The moment he met her just now, he felt as if he had been seen through, and his heart was about to pop out of his chest.

While Tang Qiaoqiao was talking to fans in front of the elevator, Shen Yue and him stepped upstairs from the elevator at the other end.

"Boss, she has already returned to her room, alone."