Chapter 96:

At less than eight o'clock in the evening, the main hall of Shen's house was brightly lit.

A round table was full of delicacies, all in color, fragrance, and flavor. The morel chicken soup was still bubbling in the white saucepan in the middle.

The Shen family is not complicated. Only Grandpa Shen Yue was still alive in the previous generation. Now she is living in the family's uncle in the south, so Shen's mother is now the head of the family. She was sitting on the main seat, and she insisted on sitting next to her, but Shen Yue was pushed aside by her.

"Qiaoqiao is celebrating the New Year with us for the first time this year. Come and sit next to me."

Tang Qiaoqiao pushed back a few times and sat down openly.

Shen Yong sat on the other side of Mother Shen, Hu Hong curled his lips impatiently, and took a seat beside her husband bitterly.

The same daughter-in-law, the old lady eccentrically went to the horizon, but none of the two big men on her left and the right was unfair to her.

Husband is a dull gourd, son...

Forget it, she couldn't expect Shen Liang to say something for herself, his eyes were fixed on the dishes on the table.

Hu Hong gently touched his son's arm under the table, and said in a low voice: "Pay attention to the look in your eyes, it looks like a starving ghost reborn."

Only then did Shen Liang divert his attention, still wondering when to start the meal. Tang Qiaoqiao's cooking skills have always made him obsessed with it. He would not say that this Chinese New Year is for the dishes made by Tang Qiaoqiao.

Mother Shen looked at the son, daughter-in-law and grandson sitting below, the wrinkles in the corners of her eyes stretched out, and she raised the wine glass.

"It's rare for us to get together as a family today. Let's toast and meet each other. I wish all of us good health next year and all the best."

As the eldest brother, Shen Yong stood up first, and then the others stood up and raised a toast to Mother Shen.

"Our younger generations should toast first, and wish our mothers all wishes come true, and be as good as the East Sea."

Tang Qiaoqiao said with a sweet smile: "Mom has to smile a lot in the new year, the more you live, the younger you are."

Mother Shen was happy from ear to ear: "Okay, okay, everyone sit down."

Hu Hong couldn't help it, and yin and yang became strange again.

"Actually, there is nothing to worry about mom now. Shen Yue's legs are recovering well, and the company is developing steadily. There is only one left." She glanced at Tang Qiaoqiao slowly, "It's just that the younger siblings have to hurry to have a baby. They have been married for so long. , I haven’t heard anything. If you have any problems, it’s best to see a doctor as soon as possible.

When Shen Yong heard his brow furrowed, he glanced at Shen Yue, who was making a calm face.

He secretly felt bad, coughed slightly, and stepped on Hu Hong secretly to warn her not to talk nonsense.

Not only did Hu Hong ignore it, but continued to say without fear of death: "If your younger brother or younger siblings are in need, I can introduce you to an old Chinese doctor."

When Shen Yue was about to talk, Tang Qiaoqiao pressed the back of his hand and laughed.

"We are young and we are not in a hurry. However, my sister-in-law likes children so much. When do we plan to have a second child? We shouldn't take advantage of the last time before menopause to regenerate one, so we can transfer our excess energy, don't you think?"