Chapter 45:

Before the sun went down, the three of Tang Qiaoqiao found a supply point set by the program group.

"The program team finally turned back, leaving us with water, and there is still a pot," Xu Yuyi patted the stainless steel golden pot, smiling, "It can be used to cook and eat."

Xu Yuyi has been completely conquered by Tang Qiaoqiao's craftsmanship, and is thinking about what to eat next.

Tang Qiaoqiao turned over the supplies at the supply point, and said, "Let's set up the tent first, and let's spend the night here."

They had no objection, so the three of them worked together to set up the tent, Tang Qiaoqiao slept one, and the two of them slept together.

After setting up the tent, the sun was about to fall to the other side of the mountain, and Tang Qiaoqiao decided to make dinner before it was completely dark.

I ate rabbits at night.

Yes, Tang Qiaoqiao caught a fat silly rabbit on the road.

"Tutu is so cute, of course I'm going to eat it."

When Tang Qiaoqiao was about to start slaughter, Wei Yiqi volunteered to raise his hand.

"Sister Joe Qiao, let me come."

"Huh?" Xu Yuyi looked at him in surprise. Was Wei Yiqi crazy and actually wanted to kill the rabbit? He can eat, but he can't get this hand, and he won't get mixed up.

Tang Qiaoqiao also asked suspiciously: "Can you do it?"

Wei Yiqi was eager to try: "I have seen you cook so many times, I thought about trying it myself."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at him appreciatively: "Enlightened, you deserve to be confused with your sister, then come on."

Wei Yiqi looked excited, Xu Yuyi silently moved his **** away.

Wei Yiqi held the rabbit and walked a little further away, but Tang Qiaoqiao still didn't feel relieved, and followed. The two squatted on the ground with their backs to Xu Yuyi, burying their heads in silly rabbits.

Xu Yuyi sat alone in front of the fire. He couldn't see and was curious. He craned his neck but couldn't see anything. He only heard Tang Qiaoqiao's soft voice saying slowly: "It's faster to get blood from the knife."

"Yes, you have to do it simply and kill you with a single blow."

"Turn its legs upside down and start with a slash from the leg so that it can be peeled off completely."

"Yes, don't worry."

Peel it off? Peeling?

Xu Yuyi imagined the scene and shivered suddenly.

Tang Qiaoqiao is not easy to mess with this woman.

"Wow, it's so clean." Wei Yiqi exclaimed from time to time, and the excitement in his voice was self-evident.

Tang Qiaoqiao murmured softly, "Little rabbit, don't be so stupid in your next life. See people who want to run faster, or they will have to be eaten."

At this time, as the sun went down, the forest gradually dimmed. The dark forest is full of shadows, I don't know what is hidden inside, but Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi are still burying their heads in killing rabbits, and gradually there is no sound. The scene is silent.

Hearing that the evening was the time for the magic, Xu Yuyi looked at the depths of the gloomy woods, then looked at the backs of the two people, and suddenly raised his heart.

He swallowed: "Tang Qiaoqiao, Wei Yiqi, are you all right?"

At this time, Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi finally turned around slowly, both holding blood-stained hands, their expressionless faces looked particularly gloomy against the firelight.