Chapter 54:

Tang Qiaoqiao cautiously walked up the steps holding the skirt, and suddenly heard a "tear" sound, and at the same time, the back sank. The skirt seemed to be pulled by something. If it weren't for her steady footing, she would almost lose her footsteps and be tripped. Down.

Tang Qiaoqiao calmed down, and glanced behind him with a corner of light. Anna's black hating Tiangao was stepping on the edge of her skirt, and the pointed heels made a long slit in the skirt.

The position of the steps is very dimly lit, and most people's eyes are on the big stars who have already been on stage. Few people will notice this corner.

Relying on this, Anna unscrupulously wanted a handful of Tang Qiaoqiao.

A little pheasant star who didn't know where to come up, went to the charity party to eat and drink, and even rob her of the limelight.

Grab it, keep robbing it.

Anna snorted in her heart, whether Tang Qiaoqiao fell on a big horse in public or her skirt was trampled on, as long as it can relieve her greatly.

Anna was sure that Tang Qiaoqiao didn't dare to do anything if she knew it, anyway, she could kill her and say that she stepped on it accidentally.

I don't know if this woman can afford to lose this skirt, and the poor guys shouldn't be in the fashion circle. Maybe it was originally borrowed by a small workshop.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at Anna's feet and knew what was going on.

She squinted at Anna coldly, chuckled, her hands changed from "squeezing" to "squeezing", tightly pulling on the skirt, and her right foot falling behind reached the place where Anna was stepping on.

The big skirt concealed the movements of Tang Qiaoqiao's feet, and Anna didn't notice it.

Tang Qiaoqiao lifted the heel of his right high-heeled shoes slightly, and slammed Anna's Hengtiangao toes, and at the same time pulled out the skirt from Anna's feet.

Tang Qiaoqiao's foot strength made a three-point effort, but for Anna, she only felt that her toes were numb with pain. She immediately lifted her foot, but she didn't want the other Heng Tian Gao to lose her footing.

She was originally wearing a tight skirt. With these feet swinging, her body seemed to be out of control. She leaned back, fell down the steps, and fell with her four feet upside down, especially embarrassed.

"Oh, why did you fall, are you okay?" Tang Qiaoqiao stood on a high place, covering his mouth with a worried expression on his face.

Anna sat on the ground, her face twisted, she couldn't get up for a while, her ankle was twisted.

She looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's innocent look, and her heart was hurting with anger.

The point is fucking, she didn't see exactly how Tang Qiaoqiao's feet moved.

After the surrounding people reacted, they hurriedly stepped forward to support her.

The host trot over and asked: "What's wrong?"

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled and said, "Miss Anna's eyes may not see the road clearly, and she accidentally walked onto my skirt, and then I don't know why things are like this."

Anna shivered with anger: "..."

Although she did want to explain this way, the result was not what she wanted. Tang Qiaoqiao should obviously fall!

Live room:

[I didn't pay attention for a while and felt like I missed a big show. Was Anna's wrestling really an accident? [Anyway, I only saw her stomping on Tang Qiaoqiao’s skirt, and then falling off. This is self-inflicted] [Hehe, Anna’s pair of hatred is so high that it’s so high that it’s so strange that you don’t fall] [I’m all I suspect that Anna stepped on Tang Qiaoqiao deliberately. If Tang Qiaoqiao hadn’t stood firm, the person who fell would not specify who it was. [Agree upstairs]