Chapter 34:

"Who is this, which col came out of?"

"The soil is dying."

"Does she think she can be chosen by dressing like this? That's a laugh."

As soon as Tang Qiaoqiao walked into the audition waiting room, many people whispered and pointed after seeing her dress.

It is the cold winter of film and television. Many first- and second-line actors don't have any good scripts, so they can only pick their feet at home or brush their faces after a variety show.

In the period drama "Our Family", apart from the male and female protagonists and the roles of several older generations, the other young roles need to be auditioned. As soon as the news came out, it immediately attracted many famous and unknown actors.

After Tang Qiaoqiao got the script from Brother Qian, she went back and read it. The more she watched the drama, the more she liked it, she really wanted to be able to play it.

To this end, she specifically asked Wang Ma about what life was like in the 1970s and 1980s. When Wang Ma learned that she was going to audition for period dramas, she also contributed her clothes under the box, which were popular clothes in the 1980s, which she has been cherishing ever since.

In order to give the director a refreshing feeling among the actors, Tang Qiaoqiao appeared on the set wearing a gray shirt and blue crude cloth trousers of "Qingliang".

"Qiaoqiao, there are really many people, and they are all watching you." Fang Yuan whispered in Tang Qiaoqiao's ear.

Fang Yuan is the new assistant Qian Ge gave her. Like her name, her whole person is round, and she smiles with two round dimples on both sides of her mouth.

"It's okay, it won't be a piece of meat." Tang Qiaoqiao ignored those unkind eyes, she looked around the lounge, and randomly found an empty place to sit down.

At this moment, a short-haired girl sitting next to her suddenly approached her to talk to her.

"Hey, which character are you here to try?"

Tang Qiaoqiao felt that there was nothing to hide, so he replied frankly: "The third female Zhao Xiaozhen."

The girl with short hair curled her lips: "Then you are okay."

"How do you say?" Tang Qiaoqiao asked.

She gestured with her eyes to the woman who was sitting on the innermost, and said in a low voice: "It is said that the female number two has been scheduled, it is Wang Xing'er, and everyone else is cannon fodder."

Wang Xing'er is Xiaohuadan who has been gaining momentum in the past two years. At this time, she alone occupied the largest makeup mirror in the lounge. Although the styling was extremely exquisite, she still asked the makeup artist to constantly touch up her makeup, pull her hair, and make sure Don't have any flaws.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at her and didn't care. After waiting for a while, it was finally her turn.

"Tang Qiaoqiao," the casting director shouted at the door holding the list, "Go to room 9."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Where to go in Room 9?"

He casually pointed in the corridor: "Just go straight ahead and then turn around."

Tang Qiaoqiao followed the direction he was pointing, and came to Room 9, in which there were five people sitting side by side.

As soon as she saw her dress, Director Wu's eyes lit up: "Did you dress like this for the audition?"