Chapter 49:

When Tang Qiaoqiao rushed to the shooting scene, Zheng Gongju had been waiting there long ago. The shape of the new publicity photo was relatively normal, the shooting went smoothly, and the work was finished soon.

Zheng Gongju waited for Tang Qiaoqiao to change clothes, and once again asked her to have a meal.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't refuse this time. After all, she was invited to shoot an advertisement, and she was also a big fan of her super talking big coffee. She was simply the food and clothing parent among the food and clothing parents, and it was okay to have a meal.

She will be a good idol for her fans.

Tang Qiaoqiao sent a message to Shen Yue, only to reply with "um".

Will my hand break if I send one more "um"?

Zheng Gongju took Tang Qiaoqiao to a high-end western restaurant in the center of the CBD, and went directly to the most expensive box through the exclusive elevator.

The world of the rich is self-willed. jpg.

The two of them sat near the window, overlooking the beautiful and bustling night view of the capital.

It was the first time for Zheng Gongju to sit alone with Tang Qiaoqiao at such a close distance. His heart beat so fast that he didn't know where to put his hands, so he pushed the menu in front of her.

"You come to order."

"Then I'm welcome." Tang Qiaoqiao took the menu and ordered a few of the restaurant's signature dishes: "Beauty stewed veal, French baked snails..."

Also ordered the most famous mojito cocktail in this restaurant.

The cocktail was soon on the table, and Zheng Gongju raised his glass: "I invited you to dinner this time, mainly because I want to thank you, because the commercials you made made our beverages sell well."

"It's because your advertising planning is done well, and it's really delicious and effective." Tang Qiaoqiao was humble.

Zheng Gongju seemed a little excited: "No, if you didn't shoot that commercial so well, we wouldn't be able to open up the popularity of the new drink so quickly."

"So I respect you for this cup." After speaking, Zheng Gongju raised his neck and drank it.

This little whip classmate is quite drunk.

Tang Qiaoqiao tentatively took a sip of the Mojito cocktail. The taste was fresh and sweet, with a unique fragrance of mint leaves. It seemed to smell the smell of ocean waves after a sip.

She grumbled and drank half a glass in one breath.

She put down the cup and smiled: "Actually, you don't need to thank me specially. I took the money. After I receive the money, I must do my job well. This is my business."

Very responsible!

Tang Qiaoqiao's image in Zheng Gongju's heart is more perfect.

Tang Qiaoqiao continued: "Actually, I should have invited you."

Zheng Gongju looked surprised: "You invite me?"

Tang Qiaoqiao nodded: "Your advertisement has also increased my visibility, but my photos have appeared on the shelves of major supermarkets. But the most important thing is to thank you for the lawyer you hired for me."

"Lawyer?" Zheng Gongju looked blank, "I haven't hired a lawyer for you."

"Didn't you invite it? It's the marketing account that Shenglong Law Firm used to spread rumors for me." Tang Qiaoqiao was surprised.