Chapter 39:

After Li Ji left, Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Yue looked at each other, and the room fell silent again.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at Shen Yue with a lot of time. He and Li Ji winked their eyebrows just now, and their words were full of loopholes, as if they thought she couldn't tell.

Shen Yue was stared uncomfortably by her, and her face was faintly hot. I don't know if it was because of her scorching gaze or because of the embarrassment of being seen through.

Shen Yue endured forbearance, and said gruffly: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Tang Qiaoqiao stood up, walked around the room slowly, and said casually: "Since you have chosen this hotel, the company you are working with is nearby."

Shen Yue frowned: "So what?"

"I'm eating nearby at night, right?"

"Of course." Shen Yue bit his scalp and weaved it down.

"Which restaurant did you eat, is it delicious? Tell me about it. I don't have time to go out to dig for food all day long in the crew. I heard that there are many special foods here. I also want to try it." Tang Qiaoqiao looked narrowly. Ask.

"..." Shen Yue hadn't eaten at all, how could he know.

Shen Yue was a bit embarrassed and turned into anger: "How can I remember that kind of thing? They arranged it, and I just need to show my face."

"Oh, that's it," Tang Qiaoqiao refused to let it go, and continued to ask, "then remember what dishes you eat, and what dishes are delicious, I will also remember and try them when I rest."

Shen Yue was silent, this woman was absolutely deliberate.

Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes gleamed slyly, and it was really interesting to see Shen Yue's aggrieved look.

Suddenly, Shen Yue's conversation turned, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "You care so much about where I ate and what do you want to do? Isn't it because you want to check the post, are you worried that I have someone else's woman outside?"

Tang Qiaoqiao was startled.

"Madam," Shen Yue approached her, raised her eyebrows and said in a low voice: "You can rest assured about this, I don't have any plans to provoke flowers for the time being."

His voice usually sounds very clear and moist, and at the moment he lowered his voice and seemed a little bit magnetic. His whispered "Mrs." made Tang Qiaoqiao's heart jump, and she leaned her head back, pulling her distance away.

"You think too much, I don't bother to care."

Tang Qiaoqiao's face was reddened, his eyes rolled wildly, but his tone was soft and unconvincing.

The corners of Shen Yue's mouth rose high.

Tang Qiaoqiao noticed that Shen Yue's bed sheets were not the uniform white style in the hotel, and he said, "I'm really particular, and I have to bring my own three-piece bedding set when I go out."

Shen Yue's picky and clean design will never fall.

Tang Qiaoqiao touched it, and I have to say that the silk sheets brought out of this house are more comfortable than those in the hotel.

"Master Shen, go to bed." Tang Qiaoqiao didn't say anything surprisingly.

Shen Yue was stunned: "What's on?"

"Come on to the bed, let me see how your legs are." Tang Qiaoqiao patted the cold and soft sheets under his butt.

Shen Yue, who was happy for a few seconds, felt she choked again.