Chapter 64:

In front of the monitor, the people in the program group all have expressions that have been fooled by Tang Qiaoqiao's show operation.

What is going on here?

They set up the link of the haunted house in order to take pictures of the guests panicking and jumping up and down, and now they have become the guests pulling the female ghost and chatting?

In the haunted house, Tang Qiaoqiao and Feng Tian sat on both sides of the pale sister Zhenzi, and the three sat on the old sofa in front of the tattered TV.

Sister Zhenzi still covered her face with long hair. Tang Qiaoqiao and Feng Tian held a handful of her hair in their palms and looked closely at each other. How do they look at this picture reveals a harmonious and weird atmosphere.

"The hair quality is really good, it's dark, shiny and smooth, so you can be a hair model." Tang Qiaoqiao said seriously.

Feng Tian was not afraid anymore. She stroked Sister Zhenzi's hair and said solemnly: "The amount of hair is amazing, it's not too thick or thin. Like mine, my hair is too soft. No matter what the hairstyle is, it will easily collapse."

"Oh, it's not as good as you said." Sadako's sister was shy, and she was embarrassed by the two women around her.

"How do you usually take care of you, reveal a little bit." Tang Qiaoqiao discussed the issue of hair care with Sister Zhenzi very seriously. "This is mainly natural, and it is essential to maintain it after the day." Sister Zhenzi was praised by Tang Qiaoqiao. I forgot what I was going to do. "I have to go for two or three treatments every week. You know that our working environment is dark and damp, but it’s actually not good for hair, so you must take care of it regularly. Keep your hair, and try not to comb your ponytail."

Tang Qiaoqiao asked: "Have you dyed your hair?"

Sadako Sister: "I never dye my hair."

"No wonder, it's not like we are actors who often mess with hair, it's broken."

"Are you particular about what you eat?"

Zhenzi said: "Eat more black sesame seeds, black rice, black beans, etc."

Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly realized that, and then asked her several questions about hair care. Sadako got more and more energetic as she talked about it. Maybe it was because she was too lonely to do a line of business. It's rare for a tourist who would like to chat with her to come and wait for seven days and nights. .

"Where is Ye Mingzhu?" Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly inserted such a question while talking.

"On the TV..." Sister Zhenzi blurted out following Tang Qiaoqiao's question, covering her mouth as soon as she was halfway.

It's not good, she seems to have missed her mouth.

Feng Tian's admiration for Tang Qiaoqiao rose to another height when he heard the words, and couldn't help but compare two thumbs to her.

High!

She also wondered why Tang Qiaoqiao would waste time here discussing hair problems with the female ghost. It turns out that the drunkard doesn't mean drinking.

Tang Qiaoqiao lowered the psychological defense of Zhenzi sister through chattering, and then one after another question made her overwhelmed, and finally the key problem was hit with one blow.

Tang Qiaoqiao and Feng Tian found the beads in the TV set that Sister Zhenzi climbed out of.

Sister Zhenzi was autistic, and after all she paid her the wrong way.